AAA or Disney Club??

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me which is the better deal? I already have Disney Club, but the couple we are going with have AAA. Which one will get us better discounts on hotels and passes??

My experience has been they both offer pretty much the same discount. Last year we were not able to get the MKC discount for our hotel but the AAA discount was available and it was the same percentage off as the MKC now DC. I believe the same is true as far as park passes are concerned.

Lisa

CBR - 10/98
BC - 10/98
BC - 6/00
GF - 9/00
Dolphin - 6/01

... for some hopper passes right after WDW increases their prices (like they did last month). Our local AAA (AAA Mid-Atlantic) has 4-day hoppers and 5-day Plus hoppers at last year's AAA rate prices.

Bart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest