AAA movie tickets

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased discount regal movie tickets from AAA? DS wants to take some of his friends to see Transformers the first day and I'm trying to save what I can. On the website it says you can use them opening day. I just hate to spend $80 and then not be able to use the tickets.

I have bought Regal tickets from AAA and I'm pretty sure that there are two price tiers. One is a little cheaper and you can use the tickets for any movie after it has been open for like a week and then the other is a like a dollar or two more and you can use it for any movie even on opening night.

I haven't bought tickets since last summer so maybe it changed. If I were you I would just check with the theater to make sure.

The regal PREMIER tickets can be used for opening day movies.
The super saver tickets can not. They are valid after the first 2 weeks.

How old are the friends? It is often cheaper to pay the childrens price than it is for the "discount" tickets. (Under 12 or 13 are children) Either that or go to a matinee (before 6pm) and the price is equal to the discount ticket even for adult priced tickets.

At our Regal the discounts are really only a deal for adult tickets after 6pm. Check your local prices you are really saving. (And if you see if there are any fees/shipping with the AAA ones.)

HTH :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter