AAA members save at Rainforest Cafe

VictoriaAndMatt

DIS Veteran
Save 15% on food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Valid up to 6 people. The offer is not valid with any other offer or discount and cannot be used in conjunction with the Safari Club discount. Offer expires April 30, 2009.

Just thought I would pass the info along. Oh and also I'm sure everyone here knows this but...
Save 10 percent on food and beverage purchases and dine with Disney Characters at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel, or Plaza Inn in Disneyland® park. Also, save at Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in Disney's California AdventureTM park.
Valid only at selected dining locations in the Resort during applicable times. Discount excludes taxes, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages. Disney Priority Seating is not required, but suggested, especially for Character meals, as hours vary. To arrange Priority Seating at selected Resort restaurants, call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (3463). Restaurant locations subject to closure/change. Offer subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.

Wow, 15% is great. I have a Safari Club card but only get 10%. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter