AAA just contacted me and I was right about the quote being wrong

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

I knew something wasn't right with that AAA quote. My AAA just e-mailed me letting me know that she was on the phone with Disney again and that I was correct. Apparently the rate that was given didn't take into account the AAA discount on the room portion of the package.

Apparently with all the computer problems Disney has been facing, they are trying to get the AAA discount information loaded into the system. I guess they are working on it and hope to have that portion of the quoting system fixed soon. I let her know that it wasn't AAA's fault because she seemed to really feel bad about it, and to let me know when it all gets resolved. I did mention that I needed to make sure I had some kind of reservation so I could put the time off in out system at work, when I go back on Wednesday.

Thanks for all your help and information about having them recheck the quote.

I'm doing the happy dance! :cool1: I'll give it a few days, then call AAA back for the quote again. I knew something wasn't right! Did they tell you how long it would be to fix the problem?

Nik's Mom,

All she said in her e-mail was that Disney told them that they were working on this and should have it corrected soon.

Jason,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad that you heard something positive!

:cool1:

Great news for you. I wondered as we had been posting yesterday, there didn't seem to be much off on your room. Will you post when you find out what your final cost is? I'm very interested. Still debating. 2nd snow day in a row after winter break...I'm going MAD!!! I keep running Disney numbers to see what is the best deal.

It's seemed like a great deal for you yesterday so it would seem to be even better when the room has a discount :)

All,

Once I hear something hopefully today, I will let you know.

I expect the rate to still be around $1280 when all is said and done. That still would be a savings of $177 over what Disney quoted online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter