AAA discounts?

AngieWin

<font color=green>other than that it was all about
We are planning a trip for WDW in November since we found some awesome Southwest Fares. Is it worth signing up for AAA to use the discounts for Disney? We have had a membership in the past, but let it lapse. Or is there other discounts out there that are better?

I found out that only ONE person in your group needs to be a AAA member..So if your traveling with anyone else you could check to see if they have the membership already. IF not...I'd check around for prices...and compair what the AAA discount would be vs not. In the end you could break even...but have a year AAA membership... :teeth:

Oh...I was going to say...we have 12 people in our traveling group from 3 diffrent reservations...all using the same AAA membership number....So no you don't have to all be on the same reservation

The membership should get you a 10-20% discount on rooms/packages and 10% off at Disney Store as well as many other stores/online shopping and some restaurants. As well as the auto service. They will also tell you where the cheapest gas is in your area, help with a rental car and give you free maps and attraction & area guides. For us, the membership fee was paid for with our first trip booking with them and we have saved quite a bit throughout the year as long as I remember the card!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter