AAA Discounts through Deams Unlimited?

When I asked my agent, I was told no. I could book it myself then transfer to DU. I believe your discount would be 15%. Susan

When I inquired my agent a few weeks ago she emailed me right back with the rate for our resort and stay and said all she would need to add it to my booking would be my AAA reservation#. So yes they can do it.

Our rate was for a deluxe and it was around a 15% savings.

So in other words, I can book it through CRO and then contact my DU agent to transfer it to DU?

AspiringCindy-

If you already have your ressie booked thru Dreams then they should be able to take care of the AAA for you. I think you just have to have the AAA membership # for them to do this.

I suppose you could call CRO if you don't already have a ressie booked thru Dreams- set everything up and then have Dreams switch everything to their system but if you already have a ressie thru Dreams unless you happen to know your Disney reservation#(these are different from the ones Dreams gives you when you book thru them)you won't be able to do it yourself thru CRO because you won't have the right booking#. Hope this makes sense and this has just been my experience with how it works. I know there was a thread a while back about this same topic and there were several posters who said Dreams could'nt do AAA but I had no problem at all--in fact as soon as I emailed my agent about it the next message back to me included the AAA rates and all I had to do from there was give her the membership# and she would take care of the rest thru CRO! Good Luck!
:D

I believe only AAA agents can book "PAckages" w/AAA discounts, however, DU can probably book room only w/AAA discount.

forgive me if I'm wrong!

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter