AAA Discounts at Disney Restaurants?

GBHost

Earning My Ears
I was reading a "what to pack" list on this site and under their listing of 'what to bring to the parks' they mention your AAA card.

I wondered, since I've already made my reservations and received my discounts for lodging, what what need would there be for an AAA card in the parks? Can you get discounts on your dining bills at WDW?

If not, how would you use your card in the parks?

Hmmm, I've seen on a few sites people mentioning the same thing - that your AAA discount applies to certain Disney restaurants. But I also don't know which ones (yet).

Subbing- I'd like to know too!! I'm going w/o the dining plan & b4 free dining begins so any savings will help!

I know I saved $15 off my Keys to the Kingdom Tour ($30 in total). That could add up fast for a large party. I do need to show the card the morning of the tour.

I'd love to know if there are more benefits inside the park. At Universal it will get you discounts in restaurants and stores, too.

I saved for our segway tour too. I know you don't get any discounts on disney rest., but there are a couple of places in Swan/Dolphin that will get you 20%. Shula's is not one of them. I think you might also get 10% at World of Disney for shopping if you total is over 25.00 or something. I check with AAA and see what discounts you get. I had the list when I booked package thur them, but tossed it all out. :rolleyes1

Really? A discount at World of Disney? I didn't know that! I love these boards!! :love:

I think the main reason to bring your AAA card is if you're driving, you may experience car trouble at some point during your trip.

As for discounts, unlike Disneyland, WDW doesn't really offer much in the way of in-park discounts. But as a previous poster mentioned, you can get a 20% discount at most of the eating establishments at the Swan and Dolphin, with the exception of bluezoo, Il Mulino and Shula's.

*Brian*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter