AAA Discount at Swan/Dolphin Restaurants

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have an official list of what restaurants/quick service accept AAA at Swan and Dolphin? With their new dining options, I want to be up to date. Thank you!

Does anyone have an official list of what restaurants/quick service accept AAA at Swan and Dolphin? With their new dining options, I want to be up to date. Thank you!
I do not have an 'official' list, but I recall it's the non-Signatures:

Cabana, Fountain, Fresh, Garden Grove, Picabu and Splash.

Love the cabana... how much is the discount? Food and drinks or just on food?

The AAA discount makes the character breakfast on the weekends at Garden Grove one of the best deals around!

The AAA discount makes the character breakfast on the weekends at Garden Grove one of the best deals around!

AAA brings the price down to about $30.00 for the dinner. It’s one of the best deals on property especially if you hit it Thursday through Saturday nights for the Seafood Sensation buffet.

Psst...the kid’s buffet has mini corn dogs...for kids, ya know. ;)

AAA brings the price down to about $30.00 for the dinner. It’s one of the best deals on property especially if you hit it Thursday through Saturday nights for the Seafood Sensation buffet.

Psst...the kid’s buffet has mini corn dogs...for kids, ya know. ;)
The best deal about the garden grove character breakfast is that there's an a la carte alternative to the buffet.

WOW - I had no idea! We are staying there for the first time this summer. Guess I will be planning for a lot of our meals at the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter