AAA Dining Discounts?

Mom-2-2Princesses

Mouseketeer
I understand that AAA members can get 20% off dining at non-signature meals at the Swan/Dolphin, but does Disney offer AAA discounts at any of the restaurants (table or counter service) in the parks or at the other resort hotels? I can't find that information anywhere....

Thanks!!

:flower3:

Then only location we have been able to use our CAA card for a discount is at Earl of Sandwich, however over there the discount was only 15% and not 20%.

None of the parks restaurants offer AAA discounts. However Universal offers AAA discounts in almost all of their restaurants and merchandise shops.

Park and resort restaurants? Nope, not at Disney. Swan and Dolphin, and some places at Downtown Disney, might give you an AAA discount. The only possibly exception might be Yak & Yeti, although I'm not entirely sure about AAA there.

You know, I suspected that was the answer when I couldn't find any readily available information. :laughing:

Thanks everyone!

I just booked my trip though AAA :cool1: and I recieved a booklet showing the discounts AAA offers for dining. They are:

20% off Food & non alcoholic beverages at Garden Grove Cafe, Kimonos, Fresh Mediterranean Market, Cabana Bar & Grill and Bluezoo all at Swan/Dolphin

15% off food and non alcoholic beverages at Earl of Sandwich, House of Blues, and Pollo Campero

10% off food and non alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Expressm Planet Hollywood and Bongos Cuban Cafe

:cheer2:

I just booked my trip though AAA :cool1: and I recieved a booklet showing the discounts AAA offers for dining. They are:

20% off Food & non alcoholic beverages at Garden Grove Cafe, Kimonos, Fresh Mediterranean Market, Cabana Bar & Grill and Bluezoo all at Swan/Dolphin

15% off food and non alcoholic beverages at Earl of Sandwich, House of Blues, and Pollo Campero

10% off food and non alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Expressm Planet Hollywood and Bongos Cuban Cafe

:cheer2:

Bluezoo too??? I didn't realize that!! That is an extra bonus for us...we made ressies there!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter