AAA 3 day FL resident pass question

rach2674

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the theme park board, but I'm not getting any responses yet. I know everyone here has been very helpful on everything else, so I thoguht I'd post it here too.

My niece and her kids are coming to town on Monday and we plan to go to the parks. I have an annual pass and so does my dd. My parents need tickets and so do my niece and one child. My parents are FL residents and we were planning to get tickets at AAA and not sure how those work. I know they're the best deal to get the 3 day pass, but does everyone have to show ID? Can I get one for my niece or will I have to get her a different ticket. Also, can you add the no expiration option to the AAA ticket? If so, how much? Not sure if you have the answers to all of these, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Rachel

PS. I forgot to mention they are military also, so maybe that helps?

As long at the grandparents are Florida residents, I am pretty sure you can get you niece a FL 3 day pass. They don't ask for ID for the kids. We bought at AAA and saved about $10 a ticket.

Well they're grand-daughter is an adult and their great grandchildren are kids. I was told they don't need ID's for kids, but I'm sure my niece will have to show hers, so we're thinking just a one day ticket now.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter