AA web fare sale !!!!

Kitster

Crazy about Stitch
Just booked 2 RT tickets from LAX - FLL for $215 each :eek: Our travel dates are for mid-September, but many other travel dates are available. I don't know if this is an actual special fare or just a lucky hit by me. I do know that the last time I saw fares this low and decided to wait to book.........well, let's just say the fares were a thing of the past :) This time I jumped in a booked immediately.....no second thoughts since we were looking to travel to WDW during this time anyway.

Now for some good HOTEL rates :teeth:

FLL - (Ft Lauderdale International) - is an alternative when you can't find decent air fares from the west coast to Orlando. It's only about a 3 - 3.5 hour drive southeast of Orlando.

Our flight arrives at 6:30 am, so we'll hit the road as soon as we get the rental car and be in Orlando by noon at the latest. By taking a red-eye out of LA we don't waste our first full day of vacation flying coast to coast. I'll be tired simply because I can't sleep on a plane, but hopefully I can catch a few winks in the car. Stephen will sleep on the plane, so he gets to drive :p

Another alternative is the Tampa International Airport. It's closer to Orlando, but I know the Miami / Ft Lauderdale area since I grew up there. I don't know the Tampa area at all, so we go with the familiar driving routes rather than the unfamiliar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter