A WONDERful Alaska Wedding

pixarprincess7

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

My Fiance and I are getting married aboard the Disney Wonder in June 2015. :cool1:

I was wondering if anyone has done this? or has tips or advice for a Disney cruise wedding. Both general and specific to the Wonder advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Another DCL bride!! Congrats!! My husband and I got married on Castaway Cay 2 years ago and loved every minute of it!

There's a DCL Weddings sub-board under the Disney Fairytale Weddings Boards that I recommend you visit...the ladies there were so sweet and helpful while I was in the planning stages for our big event! Let me know if you think there's anything I can help you with (even though I suspect your experience in Alaska may be a bit different with my CC experiences) :-)

There was a couple that got married on the Wonder AK cruise 7/7/14 ... They were adorable! Taking pictures in her wedding dress with all the characters and getting off the ship in port and taking more pics! Maybe they are on here and can tell you more ... It was soooo cute to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter