A very good feeling.

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
I put my jeans on this morning after not having worn jeans for a week and they are BIG on me. The waist is gaping and the legs are bigger than they were. Even though I havent seen a big jump in the scales this week the exercise and new eating lifestyle must be helping me lose inches!!!

Doesn't it feel good not to have to hold your breath to fasten your jeans!

Congratulations!!!!!!:bounce:

Oh, that is such an awesome feeling!!!!! Congratulations! :) I guess it's almost time for a shopping trip, eh? :)

That is awesome...Good for you!!!!
I think TIGH is right...sounds like a good time to start thinking about a shopping trip :)

I <b>love</b> that feeling! Good for you, sweetie. Keep up the good work.

Oh, what a wonderful feeling. . .
cheer.gif

Congratulations!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That's such a great feeling!!!!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Great feeling isn't it? I can't wait until they just fall off me and I have to get new jeans...LOL.

Enjoy it, I'm sure you've worked hard for it!

That is a great way to put a smile on your face! Congratulations!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Thank you everyone!!!

Today I put on a pr of jeans that I havent been able to wear in a year and they FIT!!! I was able to get them done up before but I looked as though I was being cut in half in them and it was near impossible for me to breathe in them LOL. Now they fit nicely

What a great feeling that is, keep up the good work and congratulations :)

Now that's worthy of a happy dance!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter