A Very British Web Page Update

Great photo of Tam and the girls - who's the scary bloke on the end with the bow tie :teeth: ?

Great stuff as ever Kevin :)

Woohoo! Piccies :)

In summary...fantastic ice sculture, nice Formal dress pics of you all and boy oh BOY, wait till Shaun see's that tropical shirt! I think he's been finally been ousted as the king ;)

Thanks for sharing Kev :)

and boy ......oh BOY, wait till Shaun see's that tropical shirt! I think he's been finally been ousted as the king

Often copied ~ Never equalled ~ Accept NO imitations!

Assume the position and BRACE yourself for this years offering at South Shields!

Sunglasses are recomended! :smooth:

Its about time too ;)

Love the formal piccie of you all.

Great as always Kev

fantastic pix kevin, my friend!:) really brought it all back.......sigh......glad we got to see you all in your best clothes after all:)

(BTW better warn you, we're in Gloucester in August...look out!;))

Kev, I couldnt bare to look,still recovering from seeing "That Shirt" in real life!!!!!!!!!!:)

Jules;)

Jules - you have to look! There's a great photo of you at the DIS meet :)

Kev, What a great family picture! Your wife and daughters are so pretty!

Boy Astrid was right about that shirt. Can't think of what it might go with? Maybe some orange shorts, green socks, sandals? :p

Oh yeah, you look good too, in your penguin suit (brought all the way across the Atlantic). :p

Great trip reports! Classics!

Great photos, Kev. And I've now managed to work out who all the people are in Mark's photos.

Haven't had a chance to read the report yet but the photos are lovely. Hasn't India grown up in the last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter