A Very British Trip Report - May 2009 - Day 13

I normally have DF under my thumb apart from when I want money at Disney when he gets all stubborn, very frustrating!

Great report and great revolution ideas, however, we all know men like to keep their women happy so you might as well just give in now.;)

I'm struggling to believe Tom Sawyer Island was a first for you, Susan. Tell me we're just talking WDW here, and you've at least experienced it at Disneyland?

I'm struggling to believe Tom Sawyer Island was a first for you, Susan. Tell me we're just talking WDW here, and you've at least experienced it at Disneyland?

It was indeed the first WDW Tom Sawyer Island ramble for me and hard as it is for you to believe, last summer's barge trip to the other side of the Rivers of America was my first visit to Tom's Island in Disneyland. There's been some re-theming in CA and it's now a combination of the original Tom things like the caves and pontoon bridge with pirate touches and is now called Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. In CA the Island is where Mickey performs during Fantasmic, so I got to stand on his spot and look back across the river. I can honestly say that every Disney trip I find/see/do something I've never done before--and I'm not talking about brand new attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter