A ticket I didn't know about showed up in WDW app!!!

disneypharm

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, I bought two 7-day park hopper passes for DH and I for our November trip. I added the WDW app to my phone and noticed that there are 4 individual 1-day water park passes for each of us (DH and I and 2 DDs) in addition to our 7-day passes!! Not sure where they came from! Their expiration date is 2030!! The website doesn't mention anything about them!! Last time we were at WDW was in 2014 and we were doing a 7-day cruise and spent 2 nights at the Art of Animation before the cruise. At that time, we bought 4 1-day passes to water parks from the resort receptionist on our first day. It took almost 45 minutes to get these tickets and they ended up giving us a nice discount because of the inconvenience! We ended going to Typhoon Lagoon. DH thinks these passes were added to our account at that time, but why aren't they showing up in our My Experience account?
Any thoughts?

I’ve had previously used tickets show up in MDE from time to time and they don’t have anything that designates them as having been used when looking at them, even though they are not considered valid media by the system. If you used all four to enter the water park last year, they are probably phantom tickets and would not be valid. Sorry.

Thank you for your response. We received paper tickets in 2014 and used them within an hour of buying them. That's why we were wondering where these tickets were from!! We have had several packages over the years, but never individual tickets for water parks!!

They are likely not valid. I had this happen to me recently. I saw 3 one day water park passes on my MDE that kept popping up. I finally called to ask about them and it was a glitch, basically. They were the tickets we had used on our last trip that never cleared out of our file. I asked the guy over the phone to remove them and he forwarded the request to IT and within a day, they disappeared.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter