A Thanksgiving Dream...

Our family of 4 will be sailing this Thanksgiving for our first trip on the Dream. We're very excited! Can't wait to experience the new ship. Both our girl's are teens now (15 & 17), but very young at heart! :duck:

See you all there!!

My mom, dad, and sister, Caroline, will be on the Disney Wonder starting November 27th, 2013! This is our first time on the Wonder and we cant wait!

Our family of 4 will be sailing this Thanksgiving for our first trip on the Dream. We're very excited! Can't wait to experience the new ship. Both our girl's are teens now (15 & 17), but very young at heart! :duck:

See you all there!!

Hey Larry!

We'll be sailing with you! My girls will be 14 and 17 on the cruise! They'll be happy to know there are some girls their age!

We booked this cruise April 2012 as a possible placeholder. But I really think we are coming on this one. We just got off the Fantasy's last inaugural cruise for the year, so I'm looking for my next DCL fix.
I'll be travelling with my mum and DD 17 at time of travel.
This cruise looks like it's selling out pretty well. No concierge cabins available since last year and only verandah cabins are available now.
Brenda

Our family will be on the cruise too! DD and I took our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy this month. Loved it so much we booked Thanksgiving and will bring DH and DS for their first cruise. DD will be 16 at time of cruise and DS will be 20. DD spent all her time in the Vibe (14-17 year olds) and loved it. Glad to know there will be other girls for her to hang out with. Don't plan on seeing them much except at shows and dinner! We are also DVC members. You can usually get on board credit, so ask, and there are give aways most days for members. Looking forward to our Thanksgiving Dream!

Hey Larry!

We'll be sailing with you! My girls will be 14 and 17 on the cruise! They'll be happy to know there are some girls their age!

Hi Jen! That sounds great. I'm sure there will be lots for teens to do and we're also glad that there will be other girls their age on board. It's gonna be fun!

Fish Extender Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Dis name: demonaco3
In stateroom (ages of kids too): Me (Karen) DH (Joe) and 12 year old daughter Jade
Cabin Number: 7686:beach::beach:
Early/Late dining: Late
FE? (Yes/No): Yes
Celebrating: Fill in if you are celebrating anything. Time with my family
:tinker:

So how do we know if we are in the FE group for DREAM Nov 27, 2013 4 day? I am very new at this and wanted to get an idea of gifts to start on. I've read alot of blogs about FE gifts and now I'm obsessed lol

Do we get a list or something?

Thanks!

Hugs
Karen

So how do we know if we are in the FE group for DREAM Nov 27, 2013 4 day? I am very new at this and wanted to get an idea of gifts to start on. I've read alot of blogs about FE gifts and now I'm obsessed lol

Do we get a list or something?

Thanks!

Hugs
Karen

I'm coordinating the FE, and I've set a cutoff date of November 1 for the signup. Then I will be able to email everyone participating with the final list. I can certainly give updates on the number of people before then, but it will be changing as more people sign up.

Everyone who wants to participate in the FE PLEASE be sure to send me your information (you don't have to post it here, you can PM me or email ravensilverlight@yahoo.com if you like)! I'd like your DIS name, stateroom number, names of everyone and ages of children, any special notes (allergies, or special occasions!) and your email address so I can send you the list (PMs on the DIS are limited to only 5 recipients, so it can be very hard to send a list out!).

Right now we have 8 families who have expressed interest, but I only have complete info from 5 of them! We have plenty of time, though, and I really expect it to pick up as we get closer to the cruise! :woohoo:

Hey you guys! We no longer will be on the Disney Dream Thanksgiving week. I rearranged our reservations and will be going two weeks earlier!

Excited to find this thread! We will be joining the T'giving 2013 cruise as well. We are an extended family of 10, five of which are children from ages 6-16. I'd love to learn about the FE....sounds like fun for the kids! I'll pass along our info soon.

Also, how cute are all these door decorations! Intimidating for a DCL newbie, but we will do our best.

Hope to meet you all on board! Getting excited now!

We will have a granddaughter that's 14 on this cruise. She doesn't yet know she's going...it's a surprise!

Awesome!! I love surprises and I am glad that I can find someone my age!! :) keep in touch with me!! :) I will have to find her on the cruise in the "Vibe" club! It will be easy to find her on the cruise! I am so excited to go on the aquaduck (water coaster) and I hope we can hang out together on the cruise!! :) it's gunna be fun!

Wondering how many people will take part in the FE. :-) Been making some gifts and planning ahead. Thanks!

My daughter is 15 and a friend of mine is bringing her daughter who is close to 13.

I'm in for the FE - it's a great time. It feels like Christmas the last time we participated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter