A surprise is born... *Updated with DHS

DisneyLaurabora
[/URL][/IMG]

So I was dying to tell the kids. It was near impossible to try and do all the things I needed to do and get JAde and Kris' input, so we decided to tell the kids early. We were going to tell the kids Thursday night, because they were sleeping over anyway - but then we remembered that my Uncle was coming for a visit. I figured that we'd have to wait another week or two to tell them now. I was cooking tacos Tuesday night thinking I should invite them all over for dinner because it was 500 degrees outside and we have AC and tacos are Kris' favorite when Ephraim yelled out "PAPA'S HOME!!!" I'm thinking that can't be right, it's only 3:30, but he was home! He got off work early! So he came inside and asked if I wanted to tell the kids today instead since he was home early. You bet I do!!! We ran through the house for a quick pick up, hid the clues and ran to pick up Kris, Jade and Jennifer. (The brakes on their car gave out the other day).

Jade said she knew something was up when we started to play a scavenger hunt, and she thought it may be Disney World, but she wasn't sure. Nathaniel knew as soon as he found out we were spending the night in Buffalo. Kris was thrown off the trail by his mother who mentioned "when the Tangels take you to Mexico" - so he thought we were headed to Mexico...which was sort of true...we'll hit MExico in Epcot!

The kids were THRILLED and it was all they talked about last night! They were lamenting a bit that they now need to wait 2 whole months, but now they have time to get excited, Kris has time to learn about Disney (He didn't know Disney World consisted of 4 different parks, and has no concept of how big Disney is...we started trying to explain it last night.) All in all a HUGE hit!

Going through the clothing today to coordinate our clothes, and then Monday we head out to go shopping. JC Penney's is having their 70% off clearance again - so clothing for all the children and a few things for me and Ken! I love sales!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter