• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Stupid Question

lts5

Earning My Ears
HI, We are DVC members, and while on the DVC site we clicked on the Disney adventures tab to book the 12 night venetian cruise, which takes us to the whole itinenary page telling us what they have planned to do. While I booked this cruise, I was assuming that I was booking the adventure cruise as stated on the web page. After several phone calls, and talkng with several cast members it wasnt until then that I realized that we just booked the cruise. In fact the adventures part is a whole other booking on top of the cruise booking. The adventure packet is about 3000 additional for each person. Does this sound right? I am very confused. To me if I was booking the cruise through the DVC site, no where does it say that it is additional. It makes it appear as though its all inclusive part of the deal. I guess my question is,,, did that appear that way for anyone else?

I'm not DVC, so I can't answer for how their website works. But when I did the Adventures by Disney add-on to the Med cruise in 2010, it was a additional piece that had to be booked separately (although it went on my same reservation) and cost around $2499 per person back then.

Sayhello

I agree with you that it is confusing. When I booked the 2011 ABD add on for the Med cruise with member services, I had to book both the cruise and the add on. The add on only covers your excursions and the other special perks you get with ABD. It is sooo worth it! I know I saw more with ABD(you won't see everything) than I would have seen booking my own excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter