A selection of Photopass pics

wayneg

A few pics we had taken in August. Just got around to uploading them.
Done a selection of borders then anyone that has not seen photopass can see whats available.

Image0093Medium.jpg

Image0511Medium.jpg

Image0631Medium.jpg

Image0899Medium.jpg

Image1026Medium.jpg

Image1084Medium.jpg

Image1112Medium.jpg

Image1585Medium.jpg

Image1682Medium.jpg

Image1729Medium.jpg

Image1763Medium.jpg

Image1798Medium.jpg

What a great selection of photos!
The one when you at your DW are kissing and your DS is making a funny face is fantastic!
Thanks for sharing them! :thumbsup2

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous photos. What a great way to look back. Love Stitch eating the ice cream.
Thankyou for sharing them with us. :)

Just had a quick look before work (will look properly tonight)

Lovely photos - I have one request ................... more please :goodvibes

The ones with for example tinkerbell, do they tell you how to hold your arms etc and then put tinkerbell in after? Not sure how these work but really like them :goodvibes

Great photos Wayne:thumbsup2 I love the Tigger ones:goodvibes

Great pics Wayne! Like the ones with the balloons and the ones with Stitch in the best :thumbsup2

Lovely photos - I have one request ................... more please :goodvibes

The ones with for example tinkerbell, do they tell you how to hold your arms etc and then put tinkerbell in after? Not sure how these work but really like them :goodvibes

I will have another look thru this week see if anymore are worth posting.

Yes the photographer gets you to pose for these shots. Some were offered to us, others we asked for. It helps to know all the magic shots available before getting there.

Your photo's are great you have some great ones there. How did you find out which magic shots were available, we were only asked to do the Tinkerbell & Simba ones when we were out there but then I didn't even know about photo pass before I went last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter