A request from the Disney Radio

ToddyLu

Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray
:thumbsup2. When I use to have a long commute I could find the DR on my car radio. I am trying to find a cute song I heard there a couple of times before I gave up my commute to work. It was a song about a Mom whose kids thought she was not cool, but in 1984 she listen to Madonna...blah, blah, blah. It was a song about how the Mom really was cool in 1984, or something. I would love to buy it but have no clue where to start. I am pretty sure I heard it on DR, around the time the Hampster Dance Song was popular, say 2008.

I am pretty sure the song you are looking for is "1985" by Bowling for Soup. Not sure if it is Disney radio material, some of the words/lyrics may be Not Suitable for Small Ears.

Here is the You Tube video so you can see if it's the right song - those guys in the video are EEEEEUW at the beginning around the pool but that's just Bowling for Soup for you - they are notoriously a wee bit off the wall. And here's a link to the MP3 album on Amazon where you can download the song if it's the right one.

That's it......Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :woohoo::banana::worship:

:thumbsup2 They had a "Disney radio version" on ITunes, which I bought tonight. Again, thanks for taking the time to post. :cloud9:

You're welcome! Glad I could help! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter