a random thought about Disney Springs

BaymaxFan78

Fort Wilderness Enthusiast
I know it sounds wild, but wouldn't it be cool if they added a new section where the strawberry parking lot is- like a combination of Disney's Boardwalk and Paradise Pier at DCA (pixar pier now). Like they could have a boardwalk similar to the one at the Boardwalk Inn that lined the shore. And some fair type rides like a wooden roller coaster and a ferris wheel, similar to Pixar pier Some shops and food along the boardwalk and some carnival games around there. The rides would probably have to be a pay for one ride type of system. I know it sounds weird, but I always felt like this would be an awesome addition.

I kinda like it. It would be a little diversion amongst all the shopping if you had littles. I personally wouldn’t use it at this stage, but maybe later with grands.

I would like it if there more activities at DS other than eating and shopping. I know they have movies, the void and bowling. I don't know what other activities they could add but a few more options would be nice.

I would like it if there more activities at DS other than eating and shopping. I know they have movies, the void and bowling. I don't know what other activities they could add but a few more options would be nice.
I really liked the Pleasure Island nightclubs they used to have, especially the comedy club. There was also the quirky Adventurers' Club, and there were several dance clubs with different styles of music. I thought it was awesome the way it was, and wish they had kept the nightclubs.

I really liked the Pleasure Island nightclubs they used to have, especially the comedy club. There was also the quirky Adventurers' Club, and there were several dance clubs with different styles of music. I thought it was awesome the way it was, and wish they had kept the nightclubs.
I wasn't able to go to pleasure Island. Back then I was a single mom so it was just me and my son on trips. I love the idea of at least one night club and the comedy club. I guess I missed out.

I miss the nightclubs too. They do have Jock Lindsays and the Edison but a new improved Adventurer's Club would be awesome.

I also like the OP's ideas like Pixar Pier - so fun!

I'd just like to have Adventurer's Club & Disney Quest back. ;) ;)

Um, seriously, though, if they were to bring anything to Disney Springs from another Park I'd like to see some elements based on some of the Main Street USA, like the vehicles, or entertainment like the Dapper Dans or any of the entertainment acts in EPCOT. I think it would be fun to take a trolley around Disney Springs.

Um, seriously, though, if they were to bring anything to Disney Springs from another Park I'd like to see some elements based on some of the Main Street USA, like the vehicles, or entertainment like the Dapper Dans or any of the entertainment acts in EPCOT. I think it would be fun to take a trolley around Disney Springs.
Love the trolley idea.

Nope. Not me. Most of Disney is geared towards young kids, I like the more adult feel that Disney springs currently has. If they were to add rides, it wouldn’t before long before the boathouse had a character buffet.

A trolley would be so fun. Not sure how they would do it though as the streets are packed! Guess that is why they have the boats?

A few more fun free things to do like the activities at the Lego store would be cool. I actually think carnival games would go over much better in Disney Springs than Animal Kingdom. Especially since lots of families who are not going to the parks still go to DS.

Dunno about a Pixar Pier type thing though. There's already a carousel and a hot air balloon flight.I always wondered why families would pay for those when they were going to MK the next day and already paid for the carousel there.

Not at the Boathouse, but I do think DS could use a character breakfast.
I’m glad they don’t have one and hope they never do. Character meals are great but they are already in all 4 parks and several of the deluxe resorts, we don’t need more.
A breakfast wouldn’t affect me as I don’t go to DS in the mornings but I’m sure some adults do and enjoy having a minimal kid experience.

I wouldn't like any actual theme park rides in Disney Springs. But I would love the return of Disney Quest.

I wouldn't like any actual theme park rides in Disney Springs. But I would love the return of Disney Quest.

I would LOVE to have Disney Quest back. It was so amazing I don't understand why they took it out. If things were outdated they should've just remodeled it instead.
A trolley would be cool but there are way too many people there to have one.

Reading all of the comments made me realize that they really just need some more forms of cheap (or free) entertainment. Or just bring back the clubs😏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter