A question about add on

deerh

DIS Veteran
Have a question about add ons. Called Sat about adding on to our BWV pts. I said can I do 2 contracts, one for my current 190 pts, the other for 100 pts. They said they could, but it will be combined on our use year of April. So, the way I understand it, 2 contracts, same use year, 290 pts every April. Is that the way I read it? Also, if I sell (don't think so, but never know), I could sell the 100 pt contract or the 190. Is this correct info?
Please advise...
Thanks to all the Dis'ers out there!
Deerh
Still deciding on BCV or BWV, but leaning to BWV add on.

Yes, you understand correctly.

The contracts are unique legal documents and may be sold individually. Having the same Use Year will simplify your record keeping, but you will have full use of all 290 points.

Enjoy!

You probably already know this but the advantage of having points at 2 different resorts is that you can bank and borrow each of the contracts separately to take advantage of the 11 month window at each resort. So, for example if you had one BWV and one BCV contract, you could bank the BCV contract one year and use all BWV points by borrowing ahead to have the 11 month advantage for your BWV reservation, and then next year alternate to do the same with BCV. It is more complicated to track, but does offer the 11 month booking advantage.

So, for example if you had one BWV and one BCV contract, you could bank the BCV contract one year and use all BWV points by borrowing ahead to have the 11 month advantage for your BWV reservation, and then next year alternate to do the same with BCV. It is more complicated to track, but does offer the 11 month booking advantage

Thanks for the info! Yes, I already knew this, and it IS an advantage, that is what we do at HHI! Borrow pts, stay in a 2 bedroom, next year, stay at BWV 2 bedroom, next yr HHI! Great way to split up and see the beach and WDW.
Only problem is my add on at BCV at 100 pts will not do much. Even if I bank pts, in prime summer that is 5 nights in a 1 bedroom, we are spoiled, we want a whole week!!
But, a good point you made.

P.S. Hey Doc, I am jealous, enjoy a cold one at HHI, we will be "home" at HHI next summer!
We have seen shadow, and he is a cool dog!
Enjoy your vacation, and type less, and enjoy HHI!
Deerh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter