• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A possible DVC perk, or "urban legend"?

Dreamfinder2

DIS Veteran
A little mouse told me that Disney Travel, as an incentive to get guests to use their travel service, have begun offering a blank FastPass ticket which can be used on any attraction in any Disney park, as long as they purchase a vacation package through Disney Travel. This may belong on the rumors board, unless some of y'all can verify this. It's not exactly a discount on admission media, but it sure makes for an attractive perk should the powers that be see fit to pass it along to DVC members. Off the record, it's said that there's been an almost 20% jump in merchandise and food sales per guest since FastPass became available. BTW, I got this info from: http://www.amusementpark.com/ap/archive/hill/H2001/08/08030105_hill.html
:cool:

If this is like the blank fastpass at Disneyland. It works on only 1 ride and then it is done. I personally didn't think there was much point in that. I thought it was to be used all day for all rides, now that would have been great!

I was given one at DIsneyland last year. It's just a one-time deal and the only advantage is you can have that one and another at the same time. Not that special.

We each got one with our package at the Grand Californian in March. Our group split up and used our fast past on two different attractions. No one took our fast past the first time and we got to use it on another ride!!! I am sure this is coincidence since there is not way for them to tell if it was used once before.

Great, for a minute there I thought WDW were going to get fat and broke!

So glad Disney stopped that from happening...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter