• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A positive step!

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing a charity walk to support the Hospice where my Mum died earlier this year.

I will be walking around my home town (for 8 miles) dressed in a onesie and trainers. On a Saturday night.:rotfl:

I'm so sorry Juliette, I have had to remove the link to your justgiving page as it's against the DIS Guidelines

I hope you still raise lots of money, and that there are lots of photos of you in your onesie :rotfl:

Sorry again

I'm so sorry Juliette, I have had to remove the link to your justgiving page as it's against the DIS Guidelines

I hope you still raise lots of money, and that there are lots of photos of you in your onesie :rotfl:

Sorry again

Oh, really sorry! I didn't realise it was against the rules.:blush:
I will definitely post a picture.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter