A.P. Room Ressies ????

phanomouse

DIS Veteran
I am booking rooms for whole family on my annual pass as well as my wifes pass. We were trying to decide which Resort to stay at and and my father refuses to stay at the resort I usually stay at (Beach Club) he wants to stay in a moderate resort. So here's my question, can I book rooms on my annual pass that are at diff resorts or do all the rooms need to be at the same resort? I know this is most likely a silly question but hey if I can this would solve my problem right?

If you are booking a resort for others under your Annual Pass you would need to be present when they check in to show your Annual Pass. This offer (code CFQ) is available through September 30 and you can book up to two additional rooms if your guests are not staying with you. All of this is subject to availability, of course.

Hope that helps! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter