A newbie question about navigating around WDW

Eoywin

Chaos Mandy
This might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Are things easily marked so you know where you are going? Like the resorts, is mostly what I'm worried about.

I haven't been to WDW since I was a teenager, and I don't remember how things are marked.

I'm just afraid of getting lost, especially when we first arrive.

Just pay REALLY REALLY close attention to the signs...

If you don't you could get lost... Just to be honest... Last year was my 1st time as an adult and we got lost at least one time each day, due to getting destracted... but you can easily get your bearings back and find your way...

Thanks! I'll have to make sure I'm paying a lot of attention, especially when we first get there.

We had no problem at all. But then again, we are used to navigating a city subway system!

Keep your resort map in your back pocket - it really comes in handy! Also - and this may be a little extreme, but since I'm map challenged - I carry the hotel's phone number in my cell so someone can always "walk me home" if need be! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter