A newbie going to WDW after 13 years!

Charin

Going to WDW in 8/08!
Hi, I have been lurking for about two weeks now and decided it was time to jump in. I am excited to say that we are going to WDW on 8/21/08 for 7 nights, staying at the AllSport. It will be my DHs "first time" (he did go once when he was a little boy, but really did not get to enjoy it because he got sick while he was there), my DD (turning four during our trip) and my DS (turning 7 during our trip). It is both their first time. My father and mother are also coming. The three of us actually have been to WDW three or four times but the last time was in 1995 (their first time was 1973 for their honeymoon).

I am BEYOND excited :cheer2: and now I am hooked on this forum! I can't believe how much information you are able to find out by lurking around and now I have a million questions of my own which I will start asking shortly. But for now, I wanted to say hi, and make my official jump into the boards.

BTW, we are driving down from northern VA to Orlando.

Hi and welcome!!

This will be our first trip in 19 years, so I understand what you're saying.

hey there, u can find out everythings here people are so helpful and full of information. its amazin. i bet ur soo oexcited bout ur trip i wood be...WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

yep, its a picture from my sixth form ball - was last july - thanx :)

any excuse to dress up :rotfl:

yep, its a picture from my sixth form ball - was last july - thanx :)

any excuse to dress up :rotfl:

if u look in disney for families catorgrey and a topic i started called what do u think? theres a gown im wearin for a ball next let me no what u think..im lookin forward to it xxx

ok cool - i'll hunt it down now - absolutely gorgeous little boy by the way

It was twenty years between visits for me. I had lasted WDW in 1980 and didn't get back until 2000. I got to see 3 new parks that hadn't been there before! And while I liked WDW before the extra parks, etc. had taken hold of me and I must visit at LEAST every couple of years!

WELCOME!

We were the same way as you are last year...we (my Mom and I) hadn't been in 13 years, and it was my little girl's first trip! Goodness, but things had changed in 13 years, and it was SUCH a blast! I wish you a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter