*A New Year, A New You ~ Feb Dieting Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
goofy_zpsb284653b.png

:wave2: Welcome to the February dieting thread

So, how have you got on so far this year ? If you'd like to share with us a quick re-cap as to which diet you're following, how much you lost last month, what you are hoping to lose over the next month or what you're next target is, then it will be great to hear how you're getting on

Welcome to any newbies, it's not to late to join in as there is lots of advice, encouragement and enthusiasm on here ::yes::

:wizard: Good Luck over the next month everyone :wizard:

Had a good week this week both me and DW lost this week .
I finally broke the 13stone barrier after three sts weeks :cool1:

Haven't weighed in this week as I'm laid up in bed with the flu :( feeling rotten and I've not been eating just no appetite so weighing in would give me a false weight! I can't remember the last time I've been so sick at least 2 years ago, anyway will weigh in next week. Good luck to everyone this week and well done everyone on the losses :)

:cool1: Well done to you both mrferret, you must be thrilled :)

Haven't weighed in this week as I'm laid up in bed with the flu :( feeling rotten and I've not been eating just no appetite so weighing in would give me a false weight! I can't remember the last time I've been so sick at least 2 years ago, anyway will weigh in next week. Good luck to everyone this week and well done everyone on the losses :)

:hug: Sorry to hear that you're poorly, I hope you're feeling better soon :wizard: Good Luck for next week

well done :thumbsup2

hope your feeling better soon :hug:

January went quite well for me I lost 4lbs in total. When I started last May I had a target of loosing 30lbs and am now only 6lbs away from my first goal.:banana::banana:
I am still using Myfitnesspal and only weighing in every 3 weeks as it has workeD so well for me .
good luck to everybody

January went quite well for me I lost 4lbs in total. When I started last May I had a target of loosing 30lbs and am now only 6lbs away from my first goal.:banana::banana:
I am still using Myfitnesspal and only weighing in every 3 weeks as it has workeD so well for me .
good luck to everybody

:banana: Well done on your January loss Rachel :wizard: I hope you reach your goal soon, but I can appreciate how hard it is to lose those last few pounds, Good Luck

mrferret said:

Thats brilliant well done you!

bee86 said:

Hope you feel better soon xx

good luck to everybody

Well done thats an amazing achievement! Good luck for those last 6lbs x

:cool1: Well done to you both mrferret, you must be thrilled :)

:hug: Sorry to hear that you're poorly, I hope you're feeling better soon :wizard: Good Luck for next week

well done :thumbsup2

hope your feeling better soon :hug:

good luck to everybody

Thats brilliant well done you!

Diet has been a fail the past 2 days, as I have come down with a cold/flu.. One thing after another!

Thanks everyone i am well chuffed.Both me and DW dont have any set weight we are aiming for but are both many stone below our starting weight :cool1:

@ Jazzy don't let the cold get you down its not always a bad week when that happens as it has been all over where i am and i actually lost the week i had it the worst

Checking back into clinic...:goodvibes

Jan update from me...I lost 7.8lbs in total for January, which I was very pleased with. In the long run, I still have another 2 stone I'd like to shift, but I'm taking it in little sections.

Still using My Fitness Pal, working well for me and there's lots of support on there for me too, including some of my Dis buddy's! So thanks for the extra support guys, it's all helping.

I've booked myself in for a intro session for kick-boxing on Wednesday night, so I'll let everyone know how I get on. I've done a bit of Kung-Fu previously, so I'm interested to see what differs with kick-boxing. I'm excited, but very nervous too about going!

Good Luck to everyone and I hope all who have been poorly are on the mend very soon to get themselves back on track! Lots of hugs :hug: Next weigh-in for me is Tuesday morning, as always, fingers crossed!

Diet has been a fail the past 2 days, as I have come down with a cold/flu.. One thing after another!

Hope you're feeling better soon ::yes::

Checking back into clinic...:goodvibes

Jan update from me...I lost 7.8lbs in total for January, which I was very pleased with. In the long run, I still have another 2 stone I'd like to shift, but I'm taking it in little sections.

Still using My Fitness Pal, working well for me and there's lots of support on there for me too, including some of my Dis buddy's! So thanks for the extra support guys, it's all helping.

I've booked myself in for a intro session for kick-boxing on Wednesday night, so I'll let everyone know how I get on. I've done a bit of Kung-Fu previously, so I'm interested to see what differs with kick-boxing. I'm excited, but very nervous too about going!

Good Luck to everyone and I hope all who have been poorly are on the mend very soon to get themselves back on track! Lots of hugs :hug: Next weigh-in for me is Tuesday morning, as always, fingers crossed!

:cool1: Well done on your January loss Rachel, that's great. Have fun at kick-boxing, I hope you enjoy it :)

And another two bite the dust :cool1: I weigh in on a Sunday, so since this is only the 3rd I'm gonna count today's loss in for January. So, I'm following Weight Watchers and going hell for leather on the wii fit and walking:hyper:

Lost 15lbs in January, very happy with that. Heading to the World at the start of September, and am aiming to have said goodbye to another 4/4.5 stone by then. It's a big ask but I just keep thinking of sitting by the Beach Pool at the Grand Floridian..cocktail in hand :rotfl2:

Very very good luck to everyone for February..everyone has done so well so far, lets keep it up!

And another two bite the dust :cool1: I weigh in on a Sunday, so since this is only the 3rd I'm gonna count today's loss in for January. So, I'm following Weight Watchers and going hell for leather on the wii fit and walking:hyper:

Lost 15lbs in January, very happy with that. Heading to the World at the start of September, and am aiming to have said goodbye to another 4/4.5 stone by then. It's a big ask but I just keep thinking of sitting by the Beach Pool at the Grand Floridian..cocktail in hand :rotfl2:

Very very good luck to everyone for February..everyone has done so well so far, lets keep it up!

:yay: Well done on losing another 2lbs. That's a great weight loss for January, keep up the good work ::yes::

Whoohoo another loss for me too! Two and a quarter pounds off this week, my BMI is dropping and my fat is reducing... muscle mass improving and water levels rising too. All my hard work is beginning to pay off now!! That makes me over 2 1/2 stones lighter :)
Good luck to everyone and keep your goals in focus even if it seems hard to manage you can do it with persistence and determination

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me joining in?

I'll fill you all in... I started Slimming World (at home, don't do the classes) last year and lost 2st5lb by the end of December (start weight 13st4lb, end weight 10st13lb) I pretty much gave up in December due to Christmas and put on 8lbs putting me at 11st7lb. The start of January came and I started again and lost 3lb the first week and sts the 2nd. Things went down hill again fron there with snow and work stress (comfort eating and baking!) And birthdays. I opted to write off January and start again the first Monday on Feb, today!
I braved the scales this morning and I'm 11st8lb, not quite as bad as I thought! My end goal had always been 10st, but I'm not sure if I'll look ill if I loose that much. It's very much trial and error!
I look forward to sharing encouragement and success with you all.
For now I'll sign off and avoid the chocolate cake that a colleague has bought in today!

hugsy said:

15lb s is a great start. 4stone is a lot but I'm sure you'll get there. I tried many diets but found WW really worked for me.

I first joined after having my first baby and lost 3stone in around 5months. My leader encouraged me to set mini goals to help me keep on track, 5%, 10%, 1stone etc. I found that really helped me. The WW community boards are helpful too - some fab low point recipes :)

I rejoined after having my Son in October but I'm doing it online this time. Again I had around 3stone to lose (enjoyed eating for 2 a little too much).

Whoohoo another loss for me too! Two and a quarter pounds off this week, my BMI is dropping and my fat is reducing... muscle mass improving and water levels rising too. All my hard work is beginning to pay off now!! That makes me over 2 1/2 stones lighter :)
Good luck to everyone and keep your goals in focus even if it seems hard to manage you can do it with persistence and determination

:cool1: Woohoo !! another loss, well done, you've done so well ::yes::

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me joining in?

I'll fill you all in... I started Slimming World (at home, don't do the classes) last year and lost 2st5lb by the end of December (start weight 13st4lb, end weight 10st13lb) I pretty much gave up in December due to Christmas and put on 8lbs putting me at 11st7lb. The start of January came and I started again and lost 3lb the first week and sts the 2nd. Things went down hill again fron there with snow and work stress (comfort eating and baking!) And birthdays. I opted to write off January and start again the first Monday on Feb, today!
I braved the scales this morning and I'm 11st8lb, not quite as bad as I thought! My end goal had always been 10st, but I'm not sure if I'll look ill if I loose that much. It's very much trial and error!
I look forward to sharing encouragement and success with you all.
For now I'll sign off and avoid the chocolate cake that a colleague has bought in today!

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread Stacy, it sounds like you know what you're doing and know your target too :wizard: Good Luck

:cool1: Woohoo !! another loss, well done, you've done so well ::yes::

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread Stacy, it sounds like you know what you're doing and know your target too :wizard: Good Luck

Thank you! :thumbsup2

I'm terrible at going off target, but I'm hoping by joining in here that you'll keep me all on target. If I can get to my 10st target by the time I go to DLP for my birthday next year I'll be a very happy bunny! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter