A New Little Disser Has Arrived (FINALLY!!)

Maleficent13

<font color=blue>Heh Heh, you're all gonna die<br>
Well, after deciding to make Mommy COMPLETELY insane for an extra week past her due date, little Samantha finally arrived on Monday, May 16th! She's perfect and labor was short and blessedly uneventful (oh, and can I say, I LOVE the epidural man :teeth: ). I've actually already told my SO I'd do it again, no problem!

This is literally the first time I've seen a computer since I left work, so unfortunately I have no pics downloaded yet, but as soon as I do, I will post some. Just wanted to check in, say hi, and share the joy!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :cloud9: princess: :teeth:

I've missed you guys!

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
Congrats and welcome to the world little Samantha princess:

Caradana

Miraculously, Refreshingly Marooned in Anonymity
Terrific! Really excited to read the good news. Samantha is a cute name for what I'm sure is a gorgeous baby. Get working on those pix! :)

NMAmy

Can speak food in German
Hooray, Hooray for Mal and little Samantha! I'm so happy to hear from you--I've been thinking of you and I was hoping that you'd had an easy delivery and had your new little girl to keep you busy. :grouphug:

Congratulations, Mal! Can't wait to see the pics.

mickeyboat

<font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc
Congratulations! Samantha is a beautiful name. Welcome!

Denae

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
Congrats! Samantha is a BEAUTIFUL name. We'll be looking forward to pics.

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
Congrats to the family! Samantha is a beautiful name (but I might be biased--one of my nieces is Samantha and she is a total joy!) princess:

snoopy

<font color=green>This space for rent<br><font col
Congratulations Mal! Welcome to the world baby Samantha! :)

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
Congratulations! I've been waiting for this post! Welcome to the world, Samantha! We can't wait to see your picture. :flower:

gradtchr

<font color=teal>When I went to school, there was
Congratulations Mal! Welcome to the Disney World Samantha! :earsgirl:

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!