A mythos engagement...

TheSecondCook

Now known as "TheFirstCook"
To answer your question Kevin, yes I went through with what they told you.

I just wanted to announce to everyone on the board that I am now officially off the market. I proposed to my girlfriend Rachel at Mythos Saturday evening, while I worked! I wanted to do it in a magical atmosphere where a lot of people could see, especially my friends and coworkers. Luckily for me, she said yes; otherwise, I would have looked like a doofus.

Rachel and I have been together for 2 years, so I figured it was time to "kick things up a notch!". Grr, I can't believe I said that. Seriously, she's always been there for me when I'm down, and I love her very much.

All of the FOH and BOH were very supportive, especially J. I was so nervous when I left my place in the morning that I left my camerea sitting on the table. I was given towels, because I was sweating alot, even cologne and a mint. J ran next door to buy a disposable flash camera! Yes, there are plenty of pictures, so when they're developed, I'll get em online!

Hopefully, Rachel and I can meet you all up at the Halloween Horror Night meet up! Talk to you all later!

Randy

Woo-Hoo! Congrats to 2nd Cook! I would really like to meet you, hope you guys can make it to the HNN meet, the more the merrier :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Congratulations...

You were working last Wednesday when we ate there...

I told Prosperine to say hello from a DIS'er to you...

That is a wonderful place to propose, it is absoluetely gorgeous..

Best wishes!

Congratulations! Rachel knows she's very lucky and that's why she would never think of rejecting your beautiful proposal.

remybussi.gif

CONGRATS RACHEL AND SECONDCOOK!!

Now if we could JUST marry off Barry....:D

robin... marry off Barry... let me see it will probably be on a roller coaster or something like that...

congrats !!!!!! That is the best news since my DH told me we can spend our 10 anniversary @ US & IOA !!!!:bounce:
Really, my most sincere congratulations, you are both very lucky & I wish you both TONS of happiness !

i brought my wife back on sunday pm for dessert and J and K told me that you had proposed sat pm. If i had just had another peach cobbler sat pm i might have still been there to see it all.
J told me about the camera et al. said you were really nervous.

It is a big step, ( i know since i have done it three times) hope it leads to many more happy steps along the path of life.

now back to food, wheer is the pear cobbler???? :jester:

Thanks for all the well wishes, we both really appreciate it!

Kevin-The pear cobbler started today!

bless your heart, remind me to buy you a bottle of champagne!!!!

so whens the date?

I'm so glad you sound happy.....

This is Rachel, the fiance that Randy (aka TheSecondCook) has just recently aquired!

Thank you for your well wishes! It was a wonderful proposal as most of you can imagine. The atmosphere at Mythos is phenominal and it happens to be my favorite restaurant!

One of the things that Randy and I have in common is our love for the Orlando area and all of it's parks. I think this is a wonderful venue for people who also love the parks to share experiences and ideas.

I hope to meet some of you at this HHN meet-up I keep hearing about. I go every year and I know it will be a blast!

Rachel

:) Congrats!!!

BTW, we aksed for you when we ate at Mythos in July on two occassions. You weren't working, everything was excellent!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter