A lot has happen in the last 10 years

the_princess

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip to WDW in September 2022, but after almost 10 years since our last visit it feels like planning for a new destination. One thing that really has changed are the prices. I knew about price increases, but didn’t expect this much. For some reason I can only enter the European booking site, so does anyone know if the prices are different on this site then on the US site? I know DLP has different prices but I don’t know if it’s the same with WDW.
We might do a split stay at Universal and WDW due to the prices.

Prices are higher and you get less for the higher price. I don't see that pattern changing anytime soon, either. Our trip next year is now fully offsite because of that.

It seems to have gone the way of car pricing. There's sticker price and then you pay whatever you can drop it to for in terms of finding a deal or discount.
Which is a real pain (unless you enjoy that sort of thing).

It seems to have gone the way of car pricing. There's sticker price and then you pay whatever you can drop it to for in terms of finding a deal or discount.
Which is a real pain (unless you enjoy that sort of thing).
Is there a good way to keep track of deals and discounts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!