A little help ADR?

Tink3rbell86

Mouseketeer
Helllo everyone! I'm new to these boards (but been to disney MANY TIMES) and i need some help with the lingo. what the heck does ADR mean? I'm going to assume CM is castmembers. am i right? hehe. Are their any other ones i should know? Thanks for the help!!! :goodvibes

Helllo everyone! I'm new to these boards (but been to disney MANY TIMES) and i need some help with the lingo. what the heck does ADR mean? I'm going to assume CM is castmembers. am i right? hehe. Are their any other ones i should know? Thanks for the help!!! :goodvibes

ADR's are Advanced Dining Reservations. You will find a ton of abbreviations here. I spend more time trying to figure them out than I do reading the threads!! :rotfl:

If you click on my link to my blog in my signature I have some of the Disney speak decoded on my blog.

Hope this helps some. :)

PS. CM can be Chef Mickey's or Cast Member depending on the context.

Thanks everyone I've been trying to figure out for days! i decided to just suck it up and ask :) now i'll be able to understand all of the lingo and maybe use it in one of my posts! :thumbsup2 . Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter