• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little Cindy's review

trirae

Mouseketeer
Hey, I want to thank you for your help. Without this board, I know we wouldn't have had the opportunity to do CRT on our trip. We had PS at 8:15 on 10/21. Even with it being an Early entry day, it was a great PS time. The restaurant was not yet full, so we didn't have to wait at all. Walked right in to our table.

We loved the food. After mixed reviews here, I warned everyone that the food would be mediocre, but the eggs, potatoes, meats, and pastries were tasty. I didn't realize it was AYCE. My mistake, but no one in our pary took more.

Who was there? Cinderella, Belle, Mary Poppins, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty. Couldn't get much better! We loved the experience would do it again in a heart beat. We all agreed it was worth every penny. BUT we had a 6 yr old and 3 yr old girl in our party so that may have added to the magic.

I was so worked up about not having a PS for my princess daughter when we went down. I tried everyday at least twice a "just for luck" phone call while at WDW and it does finally happen! We enjoyed every bit of the breakfast; the food, princesses, and our service. I did not appreciate the posing of all the characters and I wished I had some "natural" candid enjoyment for the kids. Everything is so rushed and not every moment has to be posed. My son dressed as Peter Pan and he got more attention than my daughter dressed as Sleeping Beauty. Please dress up your kids for the Breakfast! All the CM make it a point walking throught the Park to say hello to them as who the are dressed as! Everyone said, "Good Morning Peter!" and my son lit up! All in all the price is well worth it.princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter