• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A huge thankyou to Lizbro!

Raci

DIS Veteran
:flower3: Thankyou so much Liz! :hug:

(After a recent post about princess autographs Liz sent me copies of them all for my DD on a lovely big sheet of paper.)

When Jaci opened the mailing tube she was so excited and believes the Princesses posted it to her in a quick break from all their rehersals at DLP ;) She loved the fact it was rolled up and tied with ribbon (in her words) "just like all princesses have." And of course she loved the DLP sweets :thumbsup2
It was such a lovely idea and really made her day. It arrived just as we were getting ready to leave for the doctors (J has tonselitus ?sp) and it helped cheer her up so much.

So thankyou once again for doing this for her :grouphug:

i`m glad it came so quickly !! It was my dd`s idea to put the ribbon on as she said it would like a scroll from the princesses ,and we thought we`d put in a few disney sweets that we swiped from the kids pudding at cafe mickeys,
A bit of pixie dust does wonders for poorly children,my ds came back with slapped cheek disease and getting out a few of the sweets did the trick!!

Please pass on my thanks to your daughter too Liz :grouphug: Another true princess to think of the ribbon :thumbsup2 We are going to get it laminated so Jaci can have it on her wall. princess:

Jaci had slapped cheek when it went round school a couple of years ago, none of us had ever heard of it before that and there were some strange reactions to the name :rotfl2:

That is such a lovely surprise. A little Disney magic goes a long way :wizard:

I had to read this one out to my husband. He's always asking how I can spend so much time reading this board and things like this help explain it to him ( he's got a cheek, the amount of time he spends reading the board of a certain football club!):rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter