• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Huge Thank You to hildasmuriel

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
for hosting such an *ahem* interesting and *cough* fun quiz.

Thanks for all your hard work and I'm so glad I've been too busy in real life to play this month (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

I think everyone will be glad to have a chance to rest their brain in December :faint: then please join me in the New Year for an easy-peasy one. ::yes::

i echo it all - and yes, have used my brain like never before :lmao:

def up for an easy quiz in new year lol

Yes indeedy! :)

My brain hurts and I'm not even going to try finishing it, can't find the enthusiasm I'm afraid... :sad2:

Thank you! :flower3:

Yay a big thank you to hildasmuriel

First quiz I've entered and I only really started as I saw the first few days questions and thought 'ooh I know these' :rotfl2: but as it went on I decided I definately need another trip to 'top up' my knowledge :lmao:

I may even be tempted to try another next year :thumbsup2

Suze xx

Thanks for a very difficult quiz! Love doing the quizzes although didn't realise how much time i spent looking for the answers!

ro

I have to agree with everyone, Hildasmuriel always knows how to get your brain working. Thank you again for putting on another fantastic quiz. :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thanks Hildasmuriel for hosting the quiz. I've not had the time this month to answer each question but its been great fun doing the ones that I could.

Thank you for the quiz. I have read it was the hardest and I think it was my first and taught me not to play so my last. I hope you all get December off.

I also was unable to finish but tried hard. It was fun in some kind of sick way.

She did a great job just putting it together and I am grateful.

Hooray my internet is back up and running.:cool1:

A very big thank you from me Hildasmuriel.:goodvibes

I think i am all quized out.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter