A hello and a question!

Lei

Mouseketeer
Anyone here is from other than US, EU, or Australia? Or am I the only one? ;) Would love to say hi to you, and share our Disney obsession!

That being said: hi people! I'm Laila, from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a born and bred Indonesian and love Disney parks to the bone (notice I say 'parks'. Not just 'Disney' :cool2:). I'm not new to Dis, but have never properly introduced myself. I joined in 2007, but was on a hiatus from 2008 to... 2012? I KNOW RIGHT.

Anyway, I'm redeeming myself. In fact, I'm currently writing a pre-trip report for my upcoming vacaycay. EXCITING TIMES! If you'd join me (see my signature for the link!), I would ever be so thrilled! Thank you and see you real soon!

Welcome! I am sure there are more out there in the more interesting countries!

Welcome! I am sure there are more out there in the more interesting countries!

Hi, and thanks for the welcome ParrotBill! I'm not saying USA, EU, and Australia are boring countries, tho, LOL :rotfl: Just checking out the fans from the more minority countries :thumbsup2

Oh and thanks so much for following my PTR! I'll be posting something about Tokyo parks real soon ;)

Hello from South Africa! :wave2:

I have also been off and on the boards over the years; I am back as we are planning our next holiday in October 2014 :yay:

I look forward to reading your Pre trip report

Hello from South Africa! :wave2:

I have also been off and on the boards over the years; I am back as we are planning our next holiday in October 2014 :yay:

I look forward to reading your Pre trip report

Hi Vanessa from South Africa :) So exciting! We're going Feb next year :)

Hi, everyone!! I am Marco from Berlin, Germany! I have been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can think, I guess it all started with Aladdin back in the early nineties... Then I watched all the classic films, 101 Dalmatians, Robin Hood, the old Mickey and Donald cartoons etc.

As much as I like the modetrn CGI movies I still prfeer handdrawn animation until today... and finally: I have never been to any Disneyland... owuld love to go someday but until now it just hasn't happened...

Hi, everyone!! I am Marco from Berlin, Germany! I have been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can think, I guess it all started with Aladdin back in the early nineties... Then I watched all the classic films, 101 Dalmatians, Robin Hood, the old Mickey and Donald cartoons etc.

As much as I like the modetrn CGI movies I still prfeer handdrawn animation until today... and finally: I have never been to any Disneyland... owuld love to go someday but until now it just hasn't happened...

Hey Marco! Oh yeah, I was also raised in the Golden Age of Disney animations. For me, The Little Mermaid started it all! How do you like the more recent hand drawn animation such as Tangled, Princess & The Frog?

Well, I like them, but for me personally they lack some of the magic the older films had.

Don't get me wrong, I am superhappy that we still, get hand drawn films like the above mentioned but for me it's all about the classic films :)

What about you? Do you think the newer films can compete with the old ones (or vice versa)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter