• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A grey day at DLP - A few pics - 1/12/2011

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
1/
The sky was grey but it didn't stop the crowds ;) Why oh why is it like this on a week day outside of school holidays at 11.00 am ?? Why oh why only 2 checkpoints open...:sad2:

002.jpg

2/
The usual DLH shot

003.jpg

3/
The castle still sparkling even though it got more and more damp as the day went on

DSC01744.jpg

4/
Really short wait times - first at 11.30 and then at 3.00

DSC01737.jpg
DSC01738.jpg

DSC01764.jpg
DSC01765.jpg

5/
At least all that rain is good for the veg :lmao:

DSC01750.jpg

6/
And these guys think it's wonderful :goodvibes

DSC01743.jpg

BTM was closed for the entire week I was there at the end of June .. :( hope its open in March when I go .. still not ridden it yet ..

Emily was too little when I went last year

BTM was closed for the entire week I was there at the end of June .. :( hope its open in March when I go .. still not ridden it yet ..

Emily was too little when I went last year

Apparently it was a one off and re opened today.

After the 2 incidents this year they are maybe been more wary about opening it when they have a technical pb :)

We were there mon to thur and BTM was fine, we were on it tues and Wednesday, didn't even realise it was shut yesterday.

Carrie,it was miserable weather when we left yesterday lunch time......l

Wendy x

I don't care how miserable the weather is, I'd still love to be there! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter