A Good Travel Agent

Babyluv005

Earning My Ears
I am looking to go to Disney in Sept. this year. I am looking for the best quote i can find, and i am not having that much luck. I bought the Disney club membership, thought that would help, did a little. I need someone i can trust who will go the extra nine yards to help and save me money. I want to stay in the park for sure. I was going to stay at the all star resorts, but with the club membership it is actually cheaper to stay in the moderate one's. I check the board and i see lots of people who go to Disney and stay in there resorts and spend hardly anything. Tell me your secrets!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hi. I'm sorry I don't really have any secrets, but I'm sure people will start coming forward with their's any time now. :)

I went to Dreams and had them give me a quote for The Poly, and it wasn't too bad.

If the end of November works for you, maybe you could hold out and see what Linda and Marsha come up with as far as package deals for our 1st Annual DIS Convention...it might be worth the wait...and you could meet a whole bunch of really nice and fun DISney fans. :) :D

I Love To Say...Have A Disney Day!

M-I-C...see you at The DIS convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we love Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...

Since this is our first trip, we used a local travel agent to make sure "all of our ducks were in a row". I also checked for our dates on Disney's webpage. Disney and our travel agents price were only a few dollars difference. My opinion is that the insurace was what made the difference in price. Hope this helps. Good Luck and God Bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest