• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few Questions from a newbie~

Kerri, Yes, we traded our DVC through interval international. Aruba, we thought was better than Grand Cayman. Better food, better prices. On Grand Cayman we stayed at the Reef Resort which is on the East End, 25 or so miles from Georgetown and 7 Miles beach. It was isolated, but that is what I like. Aruba, we stayed at the Casa Del Mar resort.

Campbellscot, It's nice to know I am not alone.

Is it just me, or has the clock slowed down????

Alan

Kerri, Yes, we traded our DVC through interval international. Aruba, we thought was better than Grand Cayman. Better food, better prices. On Grand Cayman we stayed at the Reef Resort which is on the East End, 25 or so miles from Georgetown and 7 Miles beach. It was isolated, but that is what I like. Aruba, we stayed at the Casa Del Mar resort.

Campbellscot, It's nice to know I am not alone.

Is it just me, or has the clock slowed down????

Alan

Thanks Alan....I'm too excited about my new DVC..

OP...sorry i hijacked your thread for a minute:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:dance3:
Kerri

also
If you stay at fort wilderness....
you can use wilderness lodge pool....
and vice versa.........
Kerri

Sorry, but that's not the case. The resorts have similar names, but are not related in any way, and they don't share pools. I've personally seen CM's ask people who were not guests at the Lodge to leave the pool.

Lynne, are they really that strict even on the least busiest times of year?

I knew Fort wilderness campground and resort /lodge were not allowed to pool hop. I believe they tell you when you check in .

When I went with friend many years back we pool hopped but It was the all star resort. I also believe we did it in the French quater and Riverside. I guess it is the same property. I must have been confused :confused3

Thanks for the Monorail tip. I think my kids will love doing that too. :flower3:

Lynne, are they really that strict even on the least busiest times of year?

I saw them checking resort ID's and asking folks to leave at the WL main pool the third week in September a couple of years back. One of the slowest times of the year, and I didn't think the pool was crowded at all that day. They even walked down to the beach and checked ID's of the people who where sitting on lounge chairs.

So yeah, you really can't tell when they're going to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter