A few parts of clothing for trade

hey DB are you still considering my offer for the red baseball hat? IF not, i have another offer for the minnie hat.

That offer would be:
BETA Red crate
Bird hat
Possibly some credits if this doesnt work.

hey DB are you still considering my offer for the red baseball hat? IF not, i have another offer for the minnie hat.

That offer would be:
BETA Red crate
Bird hat
Possibly some credits if this doesnt work.

ur new offer is nice.

nvm scratch the credits. I can still offer the crate and bird hat, and possibly some other furnish or yellow space shoes.

nvm scratch the credits. I can still offer the crate and bird hat, and possibly some other furnish or yellow space shoes.

i getting on now, ill search for u to see what furnish u have ok, if u want

the only items i would think of adding are a black saucer, dreams castle chair, 50th green chair, or MAYBE a galleon stern chair.

the only items i would think of adding are a black saucer, dreams castle chair, 50th green chair, or MAYBE a galleon stern chair.

i took it off the list i would wait i dont feel to great right now cant think straight about it. arg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter