A Few General Questions

ArielDreams

Mouseketeer
Hey all. I'm hopefully going to Disneyland Paris next spring and i just have a few questions about trip planning!

1) How is the Newport Bay Club hotel? It looks gorgeous and since i'll be spending a year abroad in Europe it would remind me of home (New England). So has anyone stayed there and had a good experience?

2) How are the crowds in early March? I wouldn't expect them to be that bad but you never know since European vacations are different from American.

3) How far in advance should we book?

4) Is one day at each park enough or should we add a third day? We only have a week and I'd like to spend a lot of time in Paris too.

Thanks!

Hi Ariel Dreams!

I've never stayed at NPC, but check out our hotel FAQ here

If you only have a week I think I'd be tempted to do DLP for 2 days - maybe one and a half days at the main Disneyland Parc and a half day at the Studios? There is lots to see and do in Paris itself too :)

HTH a little, I'm sure someone will be along to answer your other questions soon :)

Karen

The Newport Bay is a very nice hotel, but it's worth being aware that it can get very busy - it's a very BIG hotel.

Here is a link to the French school holidays for 05/06. UK half term holidays are usually over by the end of February, so if you wait until after the first week in March it should be fairly quiet. If you can avoid weekends, it's probably worth doing so at any time of the year!

I'd second the recommendation of spending 1.5 days in Disneyland Parc and half a day at the Studios. The five days in Paris will fly by, and anything else will not be enough to see the city. If you get to the parks right when they open, you can do a whole lot in one day, and get to your favorites a second (or even third) time. The Studos at Disneyland Park is much smaller than MGM.

I was there at the beginning of March this year. On the weekdays, the crowds were fairly light, but the weekends were crowded. We had a great time, but beware that the weather can go in many directions! It was snowing when we were there (Paris doesn't usually get too much snow)- nothing that someone from New England couldn't handle. :) But I also liked this time of year because they performed Fantillusion (night parade) each evening, weather permitting. It's a great parade.

Sounds like you have a great year ahead of you next year! I'm sure it will be great! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter