• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few from Disneyland Paris

My2Girls66

DIS Veteran
We went this past Wednesday while on a trip to visit DD21 who is in Paris studying(and let me know she plans on moving there when she is done with college). DD17 only let me stop long enough for a few photos here and there. The sun seemed to always be in a bad spot and there were people everywhere.

paris%20april%202011_959-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_961-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_963-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_995-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_1049-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_1058-M.jpg

paris%20april%202011_1052-M.jpg

Here is my faux French reply:
Mon Dew! Tre Bien. Photographias es muy bonita. No habla Frances OR Espanole!

Mucho gracias por la pictures...

Smoocheros,
Marlton Mom

to visit DD21 who is in Paris studying (and let me know she plans on moving there when she is done with college)
:scared1:

Yea-up there's something in the water in Paris.....at least it will give you an excuse to visit DLP!

It's like Steve Martin says - "Those wacky French - it's like they have a different word for everything"!

906318009_DvxFd-L.jpg

:scared1:

Yea-up there's something in the water in Paris.....at least it will give you an excuse to visit DLP!

It's like Steve Martin says - "Those wacky French - it's like they have a different word for everything"!

906318009_DvxFd-L.jpg

Oh yeah, if she moves i will be over there plenty:)

I wish our wait for Indiana Jones was only 15 mins. We waited about an hour:( It is not one of my faves. We should have spent that hour in the Phantom Manor line. It was getting late and we wanted to check out the Studios, so we skipped it since it had a 45 min wait. I do love their Space Mt, though. So much smoother than ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter