A few food???

chip64

Mouseketeer
Once in 1997 we were staying at the Pacific which has since changed it's name to the Paradise Pier and we ordered pizza from a local restaurant and I think the name was Mauris or something like that. Does anyone know which pizza place I'm talking about and is it still good. I know it was in 1997, LOL. I know, thats a long time ago. We have since been to DL a couple of times since then but never seemed to get around to ordering from them. Also, how is Mimi's. Please give opinions!! Thamks, Chip.

Marri's. It's on Chapman just west of Harbor adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Orange County. The chain has been around Orange County forever.

I like Mimi's it is like a Marie Calendars (if you are familiar with it) they have great soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, and all kinds of other good stuff.
The menu is very wide spread and they have some very yummy breakfast items too.
I recommend their corn chowder - it is really tastey!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter