• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A few Disney Villains AH questions

Mrjoshua

Mouseketeer
With the Villains event starting on Thursday, I've got a few questions that I'm hoping somebody might know the answer to, based on other WDW events. If not, I'm hoping someone might be able to answer them after the first Villains AH.

- Will villains exclusive merch be sold at 7 or 10pm?
- Will villains exclusive treats be sold at 7 or 10pm?
- Will the Emporium be open for a short period after each event?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Based on MNSSHP, treats are for sure not until the party officially starts.

Not sure about merch, but hopefully it will be like MNSSHP where you have to have the wristband to purchase it.

They typically will not sell anything event exclusive while the park is still open for regular operating hours.
Event exclusive items are only during the event, which is after park closes. The 7-10 entrance time is just a grace period time that you are granted with the ticket. It's not included as event time. If that makes sense.
Typically no, for the ultra late night events they close the Emporium right when the event is over. It's not like regular park close when it stays open.

Thank you Dug720 and AngiTN for your help! It makes my planning easier, and definitely makes sense.
My assumption was 10pm on the treats and merch, but I wanted to make double sure... 2 years ago, I was eating at Pecos Bill's 1 hour prior to MNSSHP, and they were already selling one of the party exclusive treats (worms and dirt cake). I assume it was just the exception that proves the rule. Similarly, I remember the Emporium being open at 12:30am after MVMCP last year, but that probably wasn't typical.

If anyone attends during the first few weeks, and finds anything to be different than expected, please let me know.

There is precedent for things like MNSSHP and MVMCP where there are usually reports of people buying event specific merchandise before event time if you have an event ticket/credential. TBD how they do it with Villains.

Agree that shops are usually locked/shut at the end of traditional DAH, I’d assume similar here, maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter