A Disney World Honeymoon Oct. 2013

gabbyb

Earning My Ears
Hello! This is my first Trip Report post (DIS Board newbie) and I'm not 100 percent sure how it works, but I wanted to pop in and share our amazing 7-night Disney World Honeymoon from October 2013.

WHO: Myself and my new husband
Where: 7 nights at Coronado Springs - Business Club Level
When: October 21-28, 2013​

I have a little blog that I keep to let family/close friends know what's going on in our lives, and I already recapped our honeymoon there so I thought it'd be easiest just to paste the links to anyone who wants to read (not hunting for readers at all - I promise!).

Honeymoon Recap 1: Arrived in Orlando
Honeymoon Recap 2: Islands of Adventure
Honeymoon Recap 3: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Honeymoon Recap 4: Keys to the Kingdom Tour and a Day at Magic Kingdom
Honeymoon Recap 5: Be Our Guest Restaurant
Honeymoon Recap 6: Animal Kingdom
Honeymoon Recap 7: ‘Ohana Breakfast and Hollywood Studios
Honeymoon Recap 8: Coral Reef Restaurant
Honeymoon Recap 9: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Honeymoon Recap 10: 50′s Prime Time Cafe and Magic Kingdom
Honeymoon Recap 11: Jiko – The Cooking Place

I also posted two additional posts about the Disney Dining Plan and additional Tips for Honeymooning at Walt Disney World.

Disney Dining Plan Review

Tips for Honeymooning at Disney World

Some top highlights from our honeymoon:
  • Staying in Business/Club Level at our resort
  • Dining at Jiko (HIGHLY recommended!)
  • Seeing Be Our Guest restaurant and eating lunch there
  • The Keys to the Kingdom Tour
  • Experiencing Epcot's Food & Wine Festival for the first time

I hope these recaps are fun to read and helpful for anyone planning a honeymoon (or not!) trip to Disney World!

Love it!! We were engaged on a Disney World trip and really enjoyed the time we had as adults. Now, it's a different kind of fun going with our 3 daughters.

Love it!! We were engaged on a Disney World trip and really enjoyed the time we had as adults. Now, it's a different kind of fun going with our 3 daughters.

Thank you! A Disney World engagement - how romantic! And yes I can imagine trips with kids - we can't wait someday! :)

I just finished reading the whole recap. Seemed like a great trip. I think I'm going to have to make sure I get reservations at Jiko for dinner one night!

I just finished reading the whole recap. Seemed like a great trip. I think I'm going to have to make sure I get reservations at Jiko for dinner one night!

Thanks so much! It WAS a great trip! You HAVE to book at Jiko - the best!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter