A Disney Food Reunion! (May 2021 Reviews from F&G, Disney, Universal, & More) Completed 7/16

Vitality Bowls

Before we went to Tampa we stopped at Vitality Bowls for some breakfast. I decided to get a Dessert Bowl (which doesn't really sound breakfast-y but mostly is). :rotfl:

(Just imagine that says breakfast :lmao:).

Base Blend
Organic Açaí, Coconut Milk, Bananas, Strawberries, Dark Chocolate
Toppings
Bananas, Strawberries, Coconut Shavings, Chocolate Chips

IMG_4315.jpeg

This was a pretty typical acai bowl, but it was good and I enjoyed it.

Bartaco

For our first meal in Tampa, I chose Bartaco. I'd heard a lot of good things about Bartaco. There's one in Orlando too. And I'd been meaning to try it so I thought it'd be easier to just go to the one in Tampa since I didn't have a long list of restaurants I wanted to try there and I do in Orlando. (We were there on Mother's Day so most reservations were booked, and the next day we were in Tampa was a Monday which a lot of restaurants seemed to be closed for. We were also seeing comedy shows both nights that left us with kind of weird times to get dinner).

Shortly after we got to Tampa I decided to join a wait list for the restaurant. (The wait was like 45+ mins). We got there during our time window, but I guess the wait list was just to get on the actual wait list so the wait was another 40 mins. :rolleyes2

I didn't really understand this model and thought they should probably just offer reservations. We didn't want to cut it too close to the comedy show, but also knew nothing else would be available besides fast food. Finally we got in, (and luckily we did make it right on time).

The restaurant was a little different than I expected. Basically, once you're seated you order food on a tablet. (I'm not sure if this was always the case or if this is a newer safety measure). And the food comes out asap.

I decided to order an app to split since I wasn't sure how big the portion sizes were.

guac
hand-mashed avocado, lime juice, serrano chiles, onions, cilantro

IMG_4343.jpeg

This was okay. Not bad, but nothing special. I also did kind of expect it to come with chips that would've been easier for dipping and there weren’t many of these.

I got three tacos the:

falafel
herbed chickpea fritter w/ traditional greek-style tzatziki + sriracha

spiced chicken verde
chile + herb marinade w/ aguacate salsa

portobello w/ queso fresco
roasted w/ poblano peppers + garlic

IMG_4345.jpeg

The falafel was good but a little spicy, the chicken was the best one and I kind of wished I'd ordered three of those, and the poblano one was the most disappointing. It was really chewy and had a heavy cilantro taste (I don't mind cilantro but it was basically the only flavor).

Josh got the:

roasted half chicken
garlic-herb half chicken w/ peruvian-style green chile sauce

IMG_8666.jpeg

He thought this was okay, but it was a much smaller portion then he expected. He did really enjoy his lemonade though.

I also got some:

churros
w/ chocolate sauce

IMG_4351.jpeg

These were probably the best part of the meal, but not the best churros I've ever had.

After eating here I have no idea why there was such a wait to get in. The pictures on the website seem a little deceptive to me as the portions look larger, and the food looks a lot fresher. A fast food restaurant was not the vibe I got from seeing pictures and reviews of the restaurant. (Both in Tampa and Orlando).

You don't really have a waiter at Bartaco so I can't comment on the service, but for a fast food-esque meal this was on the pricy side ($39) while still not being too filling. I also didn't think any of the items here were really above fast food quality, so I'm not sure this restaurant gets so much hype. I think this may be the first restaurant from this trip that I do not recommend.

Part 2 of our Tampa food is coming tomorrow! Then I'll be back to updating the trip report.

Last edited:
Milkin' It

So on the way into the Florida Aquarium we passed a place that looked really cool called Milkin' It. The outside seemed to imply the treats there were somehow cereal themed so I wanted to check it out. There is actually another place in Tampa that literally puts cereal into all the food (not sure how I feel about that :rotfl:) called Cerealholic and I had kind of wanted to try that but it wasn't open on a Monday and there weren't many/if any options for Josh.

Anyway the decor was interesting, but I was a little disappointed to see most of the food and drink items were just average coffee place stuff.

There was a cookie with Fruity Pebbles in it (but it was huge and I already had my chocolate covered Oreos melting in the car). So I got a strawberry smoothie with cereal milk in it. I figured that way it was kind of different.

IMG_4544.jpegIMG_8158.jpeg

It was actually not good at all though :rotfl: The cereal milk did not taste right in it.

The Oxford Exchange

Because of the timing of the other comedy show we just did one large midday meal this day. I had picked this place called The Oxford Exchange that serves brunch and lunch because I wanted to eat everything on the menu, and the place look really interesting in pictures.

They had many reservations open and it was easy to get one. It opens with a bookstore and has a couple little shops, a champagne bar, and the restaurant.

IMG_4544.jpeg

It was near a college though, and finding parking was difficult even on a Monday afternoon. (Though Josh circled the block many times until he found free parking :rotfl:). The restaurant is known for being very instagrammable and everything from the flowers outside to the restaurant itself makes for a good photo op.

To drink Josh got a coffee and I got fresh squeezed orange juice which was very good.

For an appetizer I got:

Crispy Avocado Wedges
panko crust, Sambal sour cream, smoked sea salt, lime

IMG_4548.jpeg

I love avocado so I thought this was delicious. The Sambal sour cream gave it most the flavor and a little bit of spice.

For an entree I got:

Black Bean Burger
hemp seed, crispy onions, arugula, avocado, cumin aioli, toasted bun
w/ a side of truffle mac and cheese

IMG_6051.jpeg

The burger was pretty good, but I got full really fast. I did take some of the crispy onions off because there were a lot, but it was a good black bean burger, and wasn't dry like they can be sometimes. But the real star of this dish was the truffle mac and cheese. Guys, it was incredible. It was the best truffle mac I've ever had, and I ate every bite of it.

Josh said he was really hungry after the Bartaco fiasco the day before so he got two meals. :lmao:

First:

Burger
double patty, american cheese, tomato, bibb, OE sauce, toasted potato roll gf roll

& second:

OE Classic
two eggs, bacon, crispy Yukon fingerlings

He enjoyed both of these, and I enjoyed the potato wedges in the second dish. :rotfl: He did eat almost everything, but I told him he couldn't claim victory unless he ate all the fries too.

Our waitress was pleasant and everything came out in a timely way. The meal was about $103 which seems like quite a bit but this was a bit of a treat yourself meal and we did order appetizers, drinks, and a side plus Josh got two meals so I'd say that price makes sense.

I definitely enjoyed The Oxford Exchange, and would recommend checking it out if you live in or visit Tampa.

IMG_4578.jpeg

Last edited:
This was a pretty typical acai bowl, but it was good and I enjoyed it.

Yum!! I love Acai bowls...I make them at home sometimes but you have to get so many ingredients and it's a lot of work to make a good one!!

I also did kind of expect it to come with chips that would've been easier for dipping and there weren’t many of these.

I was wondering about that...how you were supposed to eat that...I don't like guac without a lot of chips!

It was actually not good at all though :rotfl: The cereal milk did not taste right in it.

Sorry this place was disappointing...I think the name would have appealed to me too!

and I enjoyed the potato wedges in the second dish.

I was thinking that - the potatos look amazing. Love the atmosphere in those pics...I think I would like it just for that, but the food looked good too!

Yum!! I love Acai bowls...I make them at home sometimes but you have to get so many ingredients and it's a lot of work to make a good one!!

They're so good! But I agree they would take time to make at home. I like ones with a graviola base, but a lot of places don't have that.

I was wondering about that...how you were supposed to eat that...I don't like guac without a lot of chips!

Same!

I was thinking that - the potatos look amazing. Love the atmosphere in those pics...I think I would like it just for that, but the food looked good too!

They were! It's a really cool place.

Enjoying your new report and I have no idea what your quarantine secret is but you look absolutely fantastic!

Thank you! Haha and thank you again! With my free time during quarantine I started working out for the first time lol

Hey lady!!!! So glad to see some of your great dining reviews. We are finally going back later this month and you are getting me all excited for the best part of vacation - FOOD!

Hey lady!!!! So glad to see some of your great dining reviews. We are finally going back later this month and you are getting me all excited for the best part of vacation - FOOD!

Great to see you here again too! Ahh that's awesome, I can't wait to read your reviews when you get back.

Flower & Garden Festival

We started our Epcot day (and then continued it :rotfl: ) with some Flower & Garden food. There seemed to be lots of seating this year which was good because at the time we went you couldn't take your mask off unless you were seated and you couldn't eat while walking around.

The first booth we stopped at was Sunshine Griddle. I wanted almost everything on the menu there...

First up we have the:

Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta

IMG_4666.jpeg

I love avocado, but wasn't sure I'd like this because I'm not a big fan of goat cheese. However I felt the avocado and cheese mixed really well together into an almost cream cheese tasting mixture and the cheese wasn't too strong. I liked this a lot more than I thought.

I also had to try the famous:

Froot Loops Shake
IMG_4664.jpeg

I also didn't expect this to be good, but had a few people tell me it was something I had to try. It was surprisingly good. It was really cool and refreshing and tasted exactly like Froot Loops. Now I don't think I could've drank the whole thing, but it was much better than the "milks" I tried in Batuu.

And finally:

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon

IMG_4667.jpeg

This seemed like a big portion for the festival and the cinnamon roll part was delicious. I was not crazy about the bacon on top (even though it was "candied" it was also still pretty salty), but I'm not the biggest fan of sweet and savory mixed and a lot of people like that. So if you enjoy that, the bacon on top would only be an improvement on an already delicious dish.

We also had to stop and get some Violet Lemonades:

IMG_4707.jpeg

Just as delicious as always!
We also got the:

Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime

IMG_4714.jpeg

I know these have been at the festival for awhile, but it's the first time we actually got them. They are a pretty dish, but absolutely not worth it. Neither of us liked a single one. They were either too bland or not good at all.

Josh also grabbed the:

Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot

IMG_4728.jpeg

He liked this, but also wasn't sure what a kumquat was supposed to taste like. :rotfl:

At Jardin de Fiestas. we decided to get one of each dish!

IMG_4783.jpeg

We got the:

Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera

Though hard to cut with a plastic knife, this was so delicious. Even the corn was good. The beef, cheese, and sauce all worked together perfectly and this was the favorite for both of us.

Josh got the:

Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano

He thought this was okay, but it wasn't his favorite at the table.

And I also got the:

Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse

I thought this was okay, but not overly impressive. I don't like regular chorizo so I liked that this was a vegetarian version. But the taco was still my favorite.

Other Flower & Garden dishes that returned that I've tried in previous years:

At Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market

Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese

-The year we got this they didn't really melt the cheese onto it, and I don't think the roll I got was a pretzel roll. This wasn't bad, but I'd have to say look at them before you get this since I've seen ones that look really good, and ones that don't.

Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries

-The one I got was not warm or flaky or any of the things it should be. I would not recommend this.

At Fleur De Lys

Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop

-We had this the last time it was at the festival. I thought this was a fun and cute snack, but it was extremely chocolate-y.

La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice

-These are always delicious and my favorite of the Epcot festival slushies.

At Hanami

Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut

-I tried Frushi the first year I went and wasn't really impressed. It just tasted like a fruit salad to me, and seemed kind of expensive for what you get. I wouldn't recommend it unless you've really loved it in the past.

At Honey Bee-stro

Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses

-This was one of my favorite desserts in past years. I'd highly recommend this, and wish I got a chance to order it again this year.

Speaking of France, Josh always loves to get a Raspberry Sorbet in L'Artisan De Glace, and he got one this trip too, but I don't think I have a picture of it.

At Northern Bloom

Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
-These were pretty tender and good the year I got them, but there was also only 3 in the container which was a little disappointing.

Overall we had a good time trying some new foods at Flower & Garden this year. I don't know if we'll be back again next year, and Food & Wine is still my favorite festival; but after a year of no Epcot festivals I was excited to go back and try some new dishes. As always, I wish we got to try more, but, I did enjoy what we had this year. I feel like I have a new favorite booth every time we come, and this year it would definitely be the Sunshine Griddle booth.

I would say my top 3 this year were:

1. Taco Vampiro from Jardin de Fiestas
2. Cinnamon Bites from Sunshine Griddle
3. Violet Lemonade from Pineapple Promenade & the Froot Loop Shake from Sunshine Griddle

Last edited:
Three Bridges Bar & Grill

For dinner we decided to eat at our hotel. Three Bridges is a restaurant I've been wanting to eat a full meal at ever since Samantha and I ate some apps there on our last trip in 2019. You can't make a reservation there, but you can join the wait list from the hotel. Once you get a text that you can come down it said you had 5 mins to get there (but I would say even if you're a couple minutes later you should be fine).

On the way there we saw a gorgeous sunset:

IMG_4823.jpeg

I love that this restaurant is in the middle of the lake. The view is beautiful and I love the decor. It's kind of outside (open air) while still being under enough cover that it's not too hot and you wouldn't have to worry about the weather if it rained while you were there.

For an appetizer we got the:

Warm Manchego and Oaxaca Cheese Dip
chorizo, poblano peppers, tortilla chips

IMG_4826.jpeg

This is the appetizer I got last time, and it was just as delicious as before. Like I said in the previous post I'm not a huge fan of chorizo, but I feel like the pieces are small enough in this dip that I don't mind them. This is a delicious cheesy dip.

I also got the:

Three Bridges Signature Burger
crispy potato, manchego cheese, roasted garlic-lemon aioli, arugula, tomato; served with smoked paprika fries or fruit

IMG_4829.jpeg
(The aioli was served on the side and I mostly used it for dipping the fries).

I had really wanted to try this because it sounded like it could potentially be one of the best burgers on property. But I was kind of disappointed. Mine was overcooked (well done instead of medium), and the toppings didn't really have a ton of flavor. The fries were really unique though, and I loved those.

Josh got the:

Steak Frites
Char-grilled Sirloin, Smoked Paprika Fries and Chimichurri

IMG_4831.jpeg

This looked so good, and Josh said it was cooked perfectly. I kind of wish I ordered this after seeing it.

For dessert I had to get the:

Warm Churros
Espelette Sugar and Chocolate Sauce

IMG_4836.jpeg

These were pretty solid churros, but a little on the greasy side and not super crispy. They were still good, but they're definitely not the best churros on property.

Josh also got a lemon sorbert:

IMG_4835.jpeg

The menu says the sorbets are plant based, but I'm not sure if they all were.

Overall our meal was pretty good, our server was great, and while we spent about $92 I do feel like we got quite a bit of food for that. I think Three Bridges is worth trying out even if you're not staying at Coronado Springs, and is probably the best restaurant to try if you're at Coronado Springs (though I haven't tried all of the others). Remember if you want to eat there It is only open for dinner, and right now I think they're using a wait list through the app (they used to take walk ups but I'm not sure if they do any longer).

Last edited:
Goodness, you are making me hungry this morning! I had the same thought about goat cheese but wow did I love that avocado toast. I am definitely putting the taco vampiro on my list for the next trip. I'm on a perpetual search for the best burgers and have had Three Bridges on my list to try ... sorry it didn't live up to the hype. I definitely want to give the restaurant a try though.

Goodness, you are making me hungry this morning! I had the same thought about goat cheese but wow did I love that avocado toast. I am definitely putting the taco vampiro on my list for the next trip. I'm on a perpetual search for the best burgers and have had Three Bridges on my list to try ... sorry it didn't live up to the hype. I definitely want to give the restaurant a try though.

Yes it's so good I'd definitely try it! Same here haha, I definitely recommend trying it still though.

The Daily Poutine/Polite Pig/Vivoli Il Gelato

We mostly did QS food this day.

First of all there was something I'd been waiting over a year for....

IMG_4910.jpeg

To be reunited with my favorite poutine! I'd tried to make it at home (and came semi close once), and even my dad had tried to replicate it, but the gravy never seemed quite right. Tell me how we're only a couple hours from Canada, but you can't find poutine anywhere in my area.

I will say I noticed that with a change in container it does seem like you get less poutine for the same price, but the portion before was pretty big and made it hard if you wanted to eat/snack more after.
I took a seat in The Polite Pig while Josh grabbed his food, and then sat there in fear for 10 minutes that they'd kick me out for not having food from The Polite Pig :rotfl:. Especially because servers kept stopping to talk to me...but all the ones that came up to me asked me if there were applesauce on my fries? (This happened more than once). And I'd tell them it was gravy and they'd shrug and be like "yeah that makes more sense".

Josh got his the brisket and waffle fries. (It also came with a cornbread muffin that he didn't eat).

IMG_4917.jpeg

He loves the brisket at The Polite Pig, and we were both very satisfied to have some of our favorites again.

While Josh ran over to Erin Mckenna's, I saw a cart in my area for Vivoli Il Gelato. This cart was near World of Disney where the actual shop is on the other side of DS I think. This was perfect because I'd wanted some gelato, but it looked like it was about to rain so I wasn't planning to walk over to the actual shop.

I just went with chocolate:

IMG_4924.jpeg

This was like $9 ish I think? Which seemed like a lot, but it was really full. Too full I'd soon find out (as you can tell by the melted dots around the cup). I couldn't eat it as fast as it was melting, and since I was sitting alone, had it on my hands, and couldn't just get up to grab more napkins without a mask (and I did grab a few napkins but not nearly enough) it did result in a sticky mess on my leg and the table :rotfl: . And an awkward feeling that other people must've been watching me struggle with the gelato.

(Other people watching me struggle with the gelato). :rotfl:

Last edited:
Banana Cabana

We hopped on a bus right when it started raining and went to Riveria. From there we walked to Caribbean Beach Resort where I figured if we were there I'd try the new bread pudding I'd heard about at their pool bar, the Banana Cabana.

Well we tried to get it to go, but they said they don't serve food to go. Then they told us we'd have to wait till someone left (everyone was kind of just sitting there chatting so I didn't think that'd happen anytime soon). When someone finally did get up we went back up, but the person we had talked to was just chatting with some a guy and ignored us for about 10 minutes. When he did get to us he said it looked like it was about to storm, and when it storms you can't order any food. To me it seemed like they were trying to wait till it started to storm to take our order, and I found this whole experience really frustrating. We did get our order in though, and it came right as the storm started.

Pineapple-Coconut Bread Pudding
topped with Caramel Sauce and served with a side of Vanilla Ice Cream
(I'm pretty sure the ice cream was coconut too? But I could be wrong).

IMG_5061.jpeg

This was a huge helping and well worth $10. I heard some people say it's the same as the Ohana bread pudding, but I haven't had that in a few years so I'm unsure. I know they'll be serving it as one of the dessert options when Sebastian's Bistro reopens this month so I'm not sure if it'll stay on the Banana Cabana menu. If you love bread pudding and have a lot of free time or are staying at the resort I'd say it's well worth it, but if you're traveling out of the way to get it just remember they have limited seating and you won't just be able to order it to go. With that said, this was incredibly delicious, and one of the best bread puddings I've had on property.

Cosmic Ray's

Later that night at Magic Kingdom we decided to grab some QS from one of our favorites, Cosmic Ray's. I know it's not everyone's favorite, but there's always seats, I love Tomorrowland and the theming, and we've always felt like the food is decent there. It also has a lot of gluten free options for Josh.

We mobile ordered this, and for some reason I added on a chocolate milk :rotfl: maybe my tastebuds have changed over the years, but I don't like Nesquik as much as I did as a child.

Anyway I got the:

Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Topped with Bacon, Sriracha Aïoli Pickle Slaw, and Pepper Jack on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries

IMG_5147.jpeg

I saw this sandwich was new since we'd been there and I decided to try it. This was actually really, really good. I didn't think the bacon was crispy enough, and it wasn't super spicy or anything; but it was good. (The pickle slaw just tasted like pickles and was pretty delicious).

Josh got the:

1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger-GF version
Flame-broiled 1/3 lb Angus Burger topped with Bacon, American Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato on a Brioche Bun served with choice of side

IMG_5150.jpeg

His burger looked kind of sad, and he said it was decent, but obviously not a great burger. He always gets the strawberry lemonade they have at Disney QS locations too, and he enjoyed that.

We actually had a pretty good day of QS (aside from the sad burger). I really recommend my sandwich from Cosmic Ray's, and the snacks we had that day at DS are some of favorites. I probably won't be going back to Banana Cabana, but maybe we'll visit Sebastian's Bistro in the future and get the bread pudding there.

Last edited:
I love avocado, but wasn't sure I'd like this because I'm not a big fan of goat cheese. However I felt the avocado and cheese mixed really well together into an almost cream cheese tasting mixture and the cheese wasn't too strong. I liked this a lot more than I thought.

This sounds so good...and looked pretty too...I would be all over that!

I was not crazy about the bacon on top (even though it was "candied" it was also still pretty salty), but I'm not the biggest fan of sweet and savory mixed and a lot of people like that.

I don't get why they would wreck a good cinnamon roll with candied bacon lol...but I'm not the biggest sweet and savory person either...

Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera

This looks soo good. Have you been to the Yardhouse? They used to have this vampire tacos that was my fave...sounds like this...

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon

rF2xtiOl.jpg
Yum! These look delicious. Definitely on my list of items to try.

pf28lcWl.jpg

He liked this, but also wasn't sure what a kumquat was supposed to taste like. :rotfl:
For me kumquats are a bit like an orange flavor though slightly tarter. My Mom always put them in her cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving, so now I have to do the same. Though its usually several days of searching every grocery store in the area to even find them. But gotta continue the kumquat tradition

uE3F48jl.jpg
This sounds divine. Is it all fried up together? It looks more like a piece of fried yuca than a taco

UnHOvFdl.jpg

This is the appetizer I got last time, and it was just as delicious as before. Like I said in the previous post I'm not a huge fan of chorizo, but I feel like the pieces are small enough in this dip that I don't mind them. This is a delicious cheesy dip.
Three Rivers certainly seems like a great option. Was this spicy?

bEwD3qil.jpg

I took a seat in The Polite Pig while Josh grabbed his food, and then sat there in fear for 10 minutes that they'd kick me out for not having food from The Polite Pig :rotfl:. Especially because servers kept stopping to talk to me...but all the ones that came up to me asked me if there were applesauce on my fries? (This happened more than once). And I'd tell them it was gravy and they'd shrug and be like "yeah that makes more sense".
Cause nothing beats applesauce on our french fries. So odd. But this looks and sounds amazing.

rcomlFFl.jpg

This was a huge helping and well worth $10. I heard some people say it's the same as the Ohana bread pudding, but I haven't had that in a few years so I'm unsure. I know they'll be serving it as one of the dessert options when Sebastian's Bistro reopens this month so I'm not sure if it'll stay on the Banana Cabana menu.
Speaking of amazing.... We've never had the Ohana bread pudding but this looks and sounds spectacular. Though crazy what you had to go through to even order it. Very odd

n18oFrZl.jpg

I saw this sandwich was new since we'd been there and I decided to try it. This was actually really, really good. I didn't think the bacon was crispy enough, and it wasn't super spicy or anything; but it was good. (The pickle slaw just tasted like pickles and was pretty delicious).
I've read other reviews of this sandwich and everyone says its fantastic. So good to see Disney upping the QS quality

Yay that you guys are going back and SUPER YAY for another tipsy dining report to follow!

I don't get why they would wreck a good cinnamon roll with candied bacon lol...but I'm not the biggest sweet and savory person either...

Same!

This looks soo good. Have you been to the Yardhouse? They used to have this vampire tacos that was my fave...sounds like this...

No, I've ever been there.

Yum! These look delicious. Definitely on my list of items to try.

:thumbsup2

This sounds divine. Is it all fried up together? It looks more like a piece of fried yuca than a taco

Not sure, because it was from the booth we didn't really see them make it. I think it's the cheese on top maybe that makes it look like that?

Three Rivers certainly seems like a great option. Was this spicy?

No the cheese dip wasn't spicy at all.

Cause nothing beats applesauce on our french fries. So odd. But this looks and sounds amazing.

Lol exactly!

Speaking of amazing.... We've never had the Ohana bread pudding but this looks and sounds spectacular. Though crazy what you had to go through to even order it. Very odd

It was odd. But now you can get it at Sebastian's so it'll probably be easier to get.

I've read other reviews of this sandwich and everyone says its fantastic. So good to see Disney upping the QS quality

I hadn't heard anything about it and I was so surprised! I'm glad to see that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter