A difficult confession

I won't offer any other advice, as most people have said all that needs to be said. However, I will offer up a book that I read that is absolutely amazing. It's called "This Naked Mind" by Annie Grace. She really puts things into perspective and it's a great read for anyone that drinks any amount of alcohol, whether you consider yourself an alcoholic or not. I've read it at least twice now. She also runs a 30-day alcohol free experiment to go along with the book. The cool thing is that she tells you that you do not need to stop drinking while you read the book.

I was never a heavy drinker, but I always felt that it was not healthy, not to mention the impact it may have on my kids when they start thinking that adults need to have alcohol to have fun. After reading the book, I have not had a drink in 10 months. I am not saying I will never drink again, but I have definitely controlled my relationship with alcohol, instead of the other way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!