A constestant on America's Next Top Model has Asperger's!!!

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I was taping America's Next Top Model for DD but wasn't going to watch it. Then I read in the paper that one of the contestants this cycle is an Aspie, so I HAD to watch it. (So did DS16, my Aspie, which is so funny since he hates that show.) I'm sure it will be rerun (on CW) several times this week.

Her name is Heather. She photographs beautifully, but is physically awkward. I don't know how many weeks she'll last because she's a bit soft (untoned) and the finalists are usually ultra-skinny.

I'm going to be watching the shows she's on in tears. She's so obviously out of her comfort zone, with all of these bubbly, squealing girly-girls. I'm so proud of her for putting herself out there.

There is another contestant who's a student at Yale. I'm thinking that maybe those two will pair up and maybe the Yale student will be a safe friend to her.

We'll see how the CW handles Asperger's.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter