A Challenge

on a different note, maybe MORE cowbell would definitely help! it can't hurt at this point lol (maybe it would earn us those coveted gold plated diapers after all!) :cool1:

"WHAT does that even MEAN?"

"Do not question Bruce Dickinson!" :lmao:

I agree with those who have said that we also need to keep logging on and playing. I didn't mean to imply otherwise.

I am doing MORE e-mails and letters today! Look at it like a marathon. It's a long haul, but we have to keep going!

At this point, doing anything within VMK is going to accomplish nothing. We need to keep going to those people in the company above the ones that made the decision in DIG.

Yes, we most certainly need to keep going with the letters, emails, calls etc.. However, I think a virtual march would be good, could draw some additional press and most importantly, mobilize others to get involved. The more people who write the better!

It's just another way to say we want VMK saved. I have some plans in the works so I'll let you know.

Yes, we most certainly need to keep going with the letters, emails, calls etc.. However, I think a virtual march would be good, could draw some additional press and most importantly, mobilize others to get involved. The more people who write the better!

It's just another way to say we want VMK saved. I have some plans in the works so I'll let you know.

I'll participate. Anything that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter